CHAPTER 3

Edroy
So much for trying to ignore what she was doing to me was the first thought the moment i laid my eyes on her damn.I slowly let my eyes take him all of her, she looked like a goddess , her skirt fit just right in all the right places, it wasn't short just decent for the job but it did leave alot to the imagination.

The only thing running on my mind was me tracing my fingers lightly up her tighs in that ski...I shook my head to get it out of the gutter and asked her a question hoping i wouldn't sound as affected as i was but only made a fool out of myself.she was a sight for sore eyes and all of a sudden i wanted to hide her away so she was just for me to look at, mine to admire and adore alone with no other man going after her.

That thought got me asking myself if she was single.no way she was too beautiful to be single,  the thought of her being with another made me feel like air was knocked out of my lungs and i needed her cause she was the air i wanted to breath now.

"Miss Hansie, u asked you why you are late." I said in a low harsh voice to hide what she was doing to me.
"Well,  you see sir, i..i..actually my car broke down, and i didn't have someone to get me here soo, " i looked at her realizing now just how close to me she was.
"My boy..."
She started to say something but i stopped her so i wouldn't have to torture myself more.
"You can go do your work, " i dismissed her from my office.

Fuck!i stood from my chair and walked in the bathroom in my office.I guess a cold shower it is for me.I couldn't believe how fast she could get me so worked up and that is just by being close to me what if she touched me then? I groaned when my member hardened by the thought.I had to have her soon ....fuck i want her so bad.

I stayed under the cold shower for a while,  hoping it would be enough to get me through the day without having to worry about dying from an unattended hard on.Man i needed to get laid and soon that is cause i couldn't take it anymore. My mind went to the blonde in the Management department,  she handled most of the numbers in the office and  showed interest, i mean the girl wore clothes my daughter couldn't fit in but right now i didn't mind, its better than having a hard on the whole fucking day.

I walked after my shower regreeting calling her.I guess it was the horny me talking back in the bathroom but now i had to find a way to get rid of her.as if o queue there is a knock on my door and she comes in in a small dress that only needed a little push and her little tush would be on display, she locks the door behind her and walkes to my desk slowly in a seductive way.

"You need to go back to your department,  there are alot to be done, " i tell her.She pushes my chair a little so there is enough space she can stand so that she is between me and the big table free of papers now.I had finished all my work , the only thing that remained was the party to show off our new products which would be in five days.

"Come on, boss, don't you want me to give you a good time?I don't mind letting you fuck me, " she whispered in my ear and kissed down my neck.She went on kissing and biting  while grinding her pussy on my member who was really getting excited by her work.Her hand moved south exploring my body until she reached south touching my member through my trousers.

I let her got on with what she was doing cause to be honest i needed realise.She opens my trousers and pull me out, her eyes shining with lust, fuck..i curse when she put me in her mouth,  i close my eyes as she takes all of me in sucking and licking, i open my eyes to see her put a finger in her pussy and moan.I can't take it so i push her on the table and put on a condom and without earning i enter her. She is so wet for me but she is not what i want so i just fuck her.

"Yess, , aahhh ..harder, harder she moans and i fuck her hard, she start touching her boobs and that turns me on and u fuck her harder and deeper until she is screaming my Name so loud for once i thank god my office is sound proof.She plays with herself as i pound in her and she cums and i soon follow.
" wow..when people said you couldf.., "
"Go back to work Linda and this never happened." I tell her and she grins.
"I don't care, i got want i wanted so no problem, " she says and leave.

Its now time to go home but i can't get it why i still want her, i just broke one of my company rules just to get her off my mind but noo she has to haunt me the whole day, shit.I take my briefcase and walk out of my office, I'm walking towards the elavater when i run into something..no someone who is now on the ground glaring at me.

I quickly put my phone away and look at the person i just knocked over and my breath is taken away.There she was looking so pissed off but still gorgeous as hell and there goes my friend in the south again.I take a quick glance at her white lace underwear and my whole body stiffen.

She takes my hand i offered and electricity shoots through my whole body and i think she felt it took beacause she pulls her hand aways as if it was on fire and gets in the elavater with me following behind.She stands as far away from me as possible and i cant help but move close to her.she backs away only to stop when her back hits the wall.

I cage her putting my hands on both sides and stare at her beatiful eyes.Those pirceing blue eyes of hers draws me in and i can't help but lower my eyes at her lips.Well i also have blue eyes but hers, were something i could loose myself in forever.Her lips are so full and looked so soft and in that moment i did something i have been dying to do.

💫💫end of chapter.💦💦
-- did he kiss her?😆
Guys what do you think about Edroy?
Well drop your comments and i will appreciate it if you guys could help me with cover photos and banners whatever you fancy..you can also find me on instagram ..Its-jedree.

Happy reading;)