CHAPTER 5

Edroy
"Mandy, be a good girl in school and I'll see you later alright?" I told my daughter after dropping her in school and drove to work.I passed by her office and wondered if she had already in, i knew i had to apologize about what happened the day before but truth be told, i wasn't sorry at all about it.

Afew minutes later sharlee my secretary knocked on my door, "sir you have a meeting with Mr Malcom around 10:30, " she informed me.
"I'll be there, is that the only meeting i have today?
" Yes sir and don't forget about the event its in three days sir , oh sir miss Hansie called that she won't be coming in today, "she added.

A pang of worry pierced through my heart as the news sunk in, of-course she wasn't sick just her sick of an excuss to avoid me, well miss Hansie you have another thing coming.God! Why did she have to make it soo big of a deal?One thing was for sure though,  my day was ruined and i was going for her whether she likes it or not.I went to the meeting, spent hours in my own thoughts and came out with nothing of what was discussed, all i knew was that the event to finally show the world my new collection had to be perfect but first things first...

" Hello, "came her voice.
" Are you okay?What's going on  with you cause last time i checked you were perfectly fine and not sick at all, "i shot questions at her.
" I can't talk to you right now soo just leave me alone, " was her response.
"Okay don't talk but I'm coming over and we are gonna have that talk anyway, " i told her getting out of my office without a second thought after all i had no work left for the day.

I drove to the small neighbourhood i had come to know since my obsession started with her, if somebody told me I'd be tracking a woman's every move a few months ago,  i would laugh in their faces so hard.Making sure my car was safely packed and secured,  i walked to the small apartment taking two stairs at a go to get to the second floor.

I softly knocked on her door but was followed by silence. I tried again for a while until i run out of patience.
"Come on Kelly i know you are in there, " i whisper yelled at the door.I always liked her middle name better but never used it till now.
"Go away, Edroy, i don't wanna talk especially to you so please just leave me alone, " she shouted back.I tried to sweet talk her into opening the door but she wasn't having any of it and i lost it.

"Open this damn door miss hansie or i swear I'm gonna break it down, " i said in frustration.For a moment i thought it wouldn't work until the door was slowly opened reveal her sad face, had she been crying?

There was nothing i wanted to do morw than holding her in my arms and ensure her that everything would be okay, that i didn't care that she was my employee because deep down i knew that was what this was all about.Her pretty blue eyes were now so sad and puffy not those fierce blue eye i got lost in on more than one ocassion i could remember staring at without her knowledge.

"Hey,  talk to me why were you crying, " i asked gently carressing her flushes cheeks.She just ignored me and went back to the warmth of her couch.Her house was quite larger than i thought and homey.it was neatly arranged and decorated in welcoming colours, it had this comfy and homey touch to it and i found myself smiling.I took a sit beside her on the couch and tried to talk to her again, "Kelly, please tell me what's the problem."

"You, you are my problem, " she snaped at me taking me by surprise.In the years she had worked for me i had never come across this side of her the fierce badass side of her, the one in which she wasn't pretending to be scared of me.
"How am i your problem in all this?" I inquired expecting an answer only to get a question of my own.

"What exactly do you want from me Edward, " she asked, ohh now we were using the middle names on each other here, cool.my answer was simple, her, i wanted her and i was going to do everything i could to have her.The woman had totally driven me to the point of sleeping with another woman, something i hoped would not bite me in my ass later on.

"Ohh so this is all about the kiss, no?" I asked her this time staring straight at her."well for starters i want you, you nobody else and I'm gonna make you mine you hear me, mine, " i said cornering her on the couch as i claimed her lips yet again.

She stayed rooted to the spot trying to resist the kias but we both knew she wanted to kiss me back as much as i wanted to kiss her but she pushed me away pissing me off.
"I know people like you Edward, you think just because you want something you can have it, well news flash I'm not property and most definetely yours,now please leave my house right now!" I pointed at the door not bothering  to look at him.

"I'll leave Kelly, this is a mistake, i should have known better than wasting my time on some piece of shit like you, my bad, " i said through my teeth, i knew the insult would hurt her but i didn't care at the moment cause if she wanted to be difficult then i would do it her way.I looked at her from head to toes with as much disgust i could master and left without another word knowing perfectly well i just blew any chances of ever winning her back.

.......

Chapter five down, it took alot of time for me to finish this up but hope you guys liked it.

What happends between Edroy and Page from now is totally up to my crazy mind 😁but noo worries, lets see if any character addition will bring edroy and Page to their senses, i mean who flatly denies a chance to mind-blowing make-out session from a hot as fire billionare boss, not me😉