CHAPTER 6

Page
"How dare he treat me like that then say it was a mistake?" I was boiling with rage and readdy to kill.I'll show him that wasn't any woman he could demand to have, I'd show him how to respect a woman and after I'm done with him , he will be begging on his fucking knees.I will make him want me soo much he will be following me around like a lost puppy.With those thought in mind i went to make myself dinner.

I smilled at myself in the mirror after my morning routing before going to work.The white pencil skirt i wore was total perfection and not because of its beauty alone but because of how crazy it will drive him, now that i knew he was just as attracted to me as i was i was gonna use it against him.or yourself, laughed my inner voice.with new found determination, i took my bag and left for work.

"He was already in the office when i got in and to say he looked pissed would be an understatement, he looked beyong pissed but i didn't mind , he was exactly where i wanted him to be.
" What time is it miss Hansie?"he asked.

Eeww..we are back on the last name shit?i kinda liked how he called my two first ones.My inner bitch complained.
"What time were you supposed to be here?" He barked
"Mmhh, at eight? But to look on the brighter side I'm here now, so don't go all dick head on me about it, " i shot at him ignoring the anger boiling in his blood at the moment, if looks could kill, dear gods i don't want to imagine where i could be. But thats what i wanted to anger him so with a dramatic spin i walked out of his office moving my hips seductively aware of his eyes on my ass.

He slowed hard and for the first time in many years i thanked God he had moved me  into his office beacause it gave me alot of opportunities to drive him crazy.He cursed lowly something like, I'll be the death of him before he looked at me again.
"Miss Hansie, what are you wearing?" He asked swollowing hard moving uncomfortably in his seat.

I stood, stepped away from my desk and turned around to give him a good look.
"Clothes?" I looked at myself then at him with an innocent face,  "don't you like it?i pouted then gave him a sweet smile.
" Its...not..i...was...fuck Kelly , those clothes are not appropriate, "he said looking away.
" well I'm sorry to disappoint you sir  but last time i checked i but my own clothes now if you will excuss me i have work to do and i cant do it here, I'll be going back to my old office, "i said and turned on my heels leaving him all hot and bothered.

You idiot, why would you leave his office?now we won't be seeing his greek god face everyday.my innerself complained as usual but i had a feeling it won't be hard since i took him coffee everyday, its part of my job, i smiled to myself and sat ready for work.

" I didn't say you could leave yet, "come his voice.when did he get in my office?
" i was not yet done with you yet, "he said." Well i was so leave, "i shot back.
" God Kelly why do you enjoy making me angry, "he asked.
" Leave me alone Edroy, i came to work not to an  interrogation and don't waste my time here or I'm gonna quit, " i threatened.

He was hurt and i knew cause he didn't hide it , it was all written all over his face and without a word he turned and left her office. Why does it hurt that he left?that's what i wanted right?
The days went by slowly with us avoiding each other as much as we could .He cancelled all his meetings but didn't bothet leaving the office and for a moment i felt guilty but not as guilty as when i sent him lunch but was returned seconds after.

Sometime later there was a knock and a part of me wished to be him but my face lit up when u saw the ten years old at the door."hey sweety, "U smiled pulling her into a bone crashing hug as she sat on my laps.
" what made you remember me today?"i asked the now smiling mess in my arms.
"I came to see daddy but he refused to see me, " she pouted as sadness replace her smile.thats my falt, I told myself.

I couldn't stop the guilty that washed over me , if i had only talked to him nicely,  he would be with his daughter now.  But he was the one who said it was a mistake ..ohh and don't forget he called you a piece of shit. Ouch that hurt but he wasnt getting away with this one.
"Swetie, stay here for a while and don't be sad now give me that smile i love, " she gave me a smile and off i was to talk to that stubborn idiot of a man.

"Go away miss Hansie, " came his pissed voice after  i asked if i could go in."Edroy open, the door, "i said again but got the same answer he was tasting my patience and he knew it, " Open this damn door or i swear the day you do I'll be looking for another job, 'i threatened, i was kinda getting used to this threats and as i thought it worked he opened the door and now i was going to kill him.

I thanked God this floor of his company was private but still beared in mind Mandy was around,  that little angel reminded me so much of my little angle it hurt to see her sad,
"So this has come to a point in your life where you hurt a ten year old girl because of your stupid ignorance, " i whisper yelled at him still standing in her way.
"I can't let her in here right now and you are the last person i want to talk to so just leave with her and let me be." He harshly said trying to close the door and thats the last straw i needed before i lost it.

...........

I don't know if it was to your expectation but let me know how it was to you😊

I'm keeping our new additions to the story for the upcoming event soo sit tight, we got a long way to go😉