8

Winter isn't lying on top of her anymore. She's next to her now, propping her head up on her hand and watching her curiously. Her other hand, wet and sticky with Karina's essence, lazily draws invisible circles on her stomach. Her abs jump at the sensation and Winter's eyes widen with delight.

"You okay?" Karina doesn't hear any taunting in her voice, and she's thankful. She feels good and she doesn't want it to go away just yet.

She blinks and gives Winter a lazy smile. "What do you think?"

The blonde smirks. "I think I'm envious."

"Not for long."

Winter gasps sweetly as Karina pins her to the mattress, nuzzling at her neck. She smells just like last time too. Karina can't wait until she's tasting all of her so she decides not to take long. Winter must be really wound up from watching her come. She won't mind if Karina heads straight for the source.

She leaves quick, determined kisses as she descends down the blonde's body. And what a body it is, Karina's head is spinning again from the sheer beauty of Winter. She knows her own body is appealing, sculpted in training and various sports and constant workout routine. She's seen the effect her own body has on girls. But Winter... She's soft and enticing, presenting her body in an unashamedly sexy manner that has Karina gasping for breath. Round, perfect breasts heaving with her labored breathing. Soft belly made to be kissed, and that's exactly what Karina does, coaxing sighs from the blonde. Shapely thighs that Karina parts gently, scratching her nails up and down and making Winter whimper. She casts a quick glance at her, shushing her with her eyes. Winter nods but her gaze is so hazy Karina doubts she understands.

Her shorts repeat the fate of Karina's panties, thrown carelessly aside. Winter helps Karina tug the t-shirt off her and it joins the heap of clothes somewhere neither Winter or Karina particularly care.

Finally, Karina lies down on her stomach and Winter is completely open for her. She spreads her legs in invitation, bending them at knees, sloppily caressing Karina's hair and pawing at it. So, so impatient. But she can relate.

Tonight isn't about slow worshipping and they both know it. Karina can't help but savor the moment though, at least a little. She trails fast kisses up Winter's parted thighs, nibbling and licking as she goes and coaxing gentle sighs from the blonde. The sounds, quiet and sweet, make shivers run down her spine. She reaches Winter's center finally and breathes her in. Nuzzles her nose against her center. If she had to describe the way Winter smelled in one word... Mouthwatering.

Perfect.

She leans in and gives a long, deliberate lick, and both she and Winter moan.

"Winter," Karina tears her mouth away, glaring at her. "Come on."

The blonde meets her eyes with her own wide, unfocused ones. "Sorry," she breathes, not sounding sorry at all.

"Use the pillow, bite on your fist, or something," Karina whispers and she nods, placing one hand on her mouth. Good enough, Karina thinks and dives right back in. She's eager to have more of her because the first taste was, simply put, addictive. Salty and musky and perfect.

She wants to spend hours just licking into Winter, drinking her, but the girl is already dripping down her chin so she decides not to tease her. Maybe next time. So she licks up to her clit and gently sucks the hardened nub into her mouth.

Winter howls.

Karina scrambles up, roughly pressing her hand to the blonde's mouth and freezing, listening for footsteps in the hallway. There's dread pooling in the pit of her stomach as they stare at each other, their labored breathing the only sound in the room. Karina's trying not to breathe at all. Several long seconds pass but nothing happens. No rushing footsteps, no hurried knocking at her door. Her father's bedroom is too far down the hall. One sudden scream won't wake them up. But constant cries will, and Winter can't be trusted with silence without Karina there to watch her.