9

It gets better every time they have sex and Karina doesn't get it.

Winter seems to know exactly what it is that Karina's craving at any moment. And if she doesn't, she's eager to find out and follow Karina's instructions.

They can't wait for Ms Narae and Karina's father to finally leave for their trip. Being quiet is an actual problem for Winter. Ms Narae already commented on strange noises coming from Karina's room.

"Do you sleep okay, dear?" she asks her one time at breakfast, concern clear on her face. Karina gives her a blank look, trying to quell the unease in her stomach.

Winter shoots her a glance and she's not smirking. Her eyes are alert and she notes a hint of fear flashing through them.

"The reason I'm asking," Ms Narae clearly isn't patient enough to wait for her to speak. "I passed by your room last night when I went to get water. It sounded like you were having a nightmare. You were groaning and moving in your sleep?"

Karina feels her face grow hot and Winter's face is finally lit up by a tiny grin. "I, yes," she stutters, "I do have nightmares, sometimes. It's okay. It's the stress."

Thankfully, Ms Narae isn't invested in her wellbeing past simple curiously so she drops it, only promising to bring some herbal medication for Karina to sleep better. She doesn't.

When the parents finally depart after exchanging goodbyes and seeing them to the cab, Winter practically drags Karina to her father's study and lets her bend her over his desk. She's reveling in her own long moans and Karina can't help but smile at her cries of pleasure. Winter clearly missed being loud.

If Karina's being honest, she's missed Winter being loud too.

She still quirks her brow at the blonde after they are done, watching as she tugs her thong up those toned legs.

"Did that make you feel better?" They both know she's not talking about sex. She's talking about the place they fucked in. She imagines Winter longed for sweetness of rebellious revenge and wonders if she got it.

Winter shrugs. "No." She gives Karina a lingering kiss then. "But it wasn't supposed to."

She's hard to figure out at times.

They spend a blissfully loud week together. Karina still grumbles at Winter's music and the way she insists on trampling up the stairs like a pack of young, easily excited elephants. But now she doesn't mind Winter's screams since she's the one to cause them. Winter rewards her, of course.

Her back is tender and raw from Winter's display of appreciation but it's worth it. Or so she thinks, until Saturday when she hisses as she puts her fencing clothes on and Seulgi sternly tells her to limit her bedroom activities until after the Karina tournament. "I'm happy you managed to find a girl who is willing to put up with you," she tells a gaping Karina after her Saturday practice and her tone suggests she actually couldn't care less if Karina died wifeless and childless, surrounded only by seven cats, "but you need to focus. I've been young and in love once too. And let me tell you something," she gestures for Karina to step closer. "It's not more important than the tournament. Nothing is. Stop thinking about your girl and sleep in your own bed for the next month."