Niam - Until Next Time

"Papa Rubio's Pizza may I take your order?" Niall is half arse listening when he picks up the phone. He's much too exhausted and all the commotion in the background isn't helping. Josh just burned a pizza that was ordered 45 minutes ago twice and his screaming and running around isn't helping Niall's headache. That's when Niall remembers he's picked up the phone, but he can't remember anybody saying anything on the other end. He takes the phone away from his ear to look at it and realizes whoever is on the other line is still there. He rolls his eyes and grumbles before speaking again. "Papa Rubio's Pizza. Are you going to order then?" It comes out a little more firm than he'd meant and he cringes, waiting for someone on the other end to yell at him.

"Erm, yes, sorry. I was just kind of thrown off by how hot you sound," a man's voice comes through the phone. He sounds nice but he can't be that old from the slight innocence in his tone. Niall scoffs. "Mate, do you want a pizza or did you call to try and get me to fancy you?" Niall can practically hear the smile on the other line. "Maybe a little of both," he hears before the man clears his throat. "I'd like a medium cheese please....um hold on a second will you?" Niall hums to himself as he rolls his eyes. He shoots a glance behind him and sees Josh running around like a headless chicken ranting on about how he's going to lose his job. He shakes his head and laughs to himself before turning back around and giving his full attention back to the phone.

"Hello?" Niall asks a bit inpatient from the isolation he feels. "Yes! Oh, oh sorry. Yes I'm here. Sorry I was just seeing if I needed anything else. I think that's it." Niall nods his head in approval until he realizes he can't be seen. "Right. That will be € 7.44 ($10.00 U.S.). How will you pay?" It's quiet on the other line and Niall is starting to get frustrated. "Hello?" he says firmly.

"I'm here sorry. I'll be paying cash."

"Alright and is this for delivery or pick-up?"

"Um. It's for delivery. Do....do you think you could bring it yourself?"

Niall gasps unexpectantly and opens his mouth to say something but nothing will come out. Apparently the guy on the other line notices because he speaks up rather quickly.

"It's just...sorry. I would like to see you in person. If that's alright? Sorry I sound really lame but I....you just sound really fit and I would like to meet you if that's okay?" The man's voice kind of died down at the end of his speech and Niall had to strain to hear it but he heard it. Niall smirks to himself at how small the man sounds right now. He's not a deliverer, he's not. He's not even allowed to deliver the food and he should tell the person on the other line the same but for some reason he just stays silent. It's weird but he kind of wants to see what the other person looks like too. He hadn't realized how long he'd been quiet until he hears a muffled "shit" on the other line. "You...you don't have to it's okay. Christ I'm so sorry I should have just ordered my pizza and that's it. Fuck I'm sorry."

Niall lets out a light chuckle. "It's fine mate." Niall turns around to see absolutely no one paying attention to him. He looks down at his watch and sees he's supposed to get off in about 30 min. He huffs and shakes his head at what he's about to say.

"Yeah I can bring it then. What's your address?" Niall can hear the intake of breath the man takes before speaking. "Really? You'll bring it?" Niall rolls his eyes. "If you don't give me the address in the next three seconds I might just change my mind." He can hear the other man scattering about on the other end. "Right, right it's 607 Dudley Street. Wolverhampton." Niall types it into the computer as he puts in the order.

"Alright well I'll tell you what? We're having some...erm... difficulties at the moment. It might be about 45 minutes before I get your pizza to you." The man on the other line actually soundsrelieved by the delay. "Oh good! That's perfect. I need to clean up a bit." Niall's curiosity gets the best of him. "Why do you need to clean up? Do you have people coming over?" The line goes ridiculously quiet and Niall realizes oh. Ohhhhhh. Niall clears his throat. "Erm. Right. Well um yeah I'm just bringing the pizza I don't think that's necessary." The man speaks quickly. "No, yeah, you're completely right I don't know what I was thinking. So um, I'll see you in 45 minutes then...?" Niall clears his throat. "Niall. It's Niall." The other man speaks and it sends a slight shiver up his spine. "Niall. I like that. I'm Liam. I'll see you soon then." Before Liam could get another word in, Niall hangs up the phone.