Ziam - Vanilla Sweet 2.0(Alpha/Omega)

To say that Liam has primal instincts would be an understatement. The pheromones that currently surround his body, soak their way into his nostrils. It creates a hazy vision before him, where his mind clouds up and the only thing on alert is the need to fuck. His cock is rock-hard in his jeans, and soon he’ll be popping his knot. It won’t be anything he can help, and he’d rather not put off what he’s feeling because once he’s so far gone, there’s no way his dick will quit leaking for some time.

A low whine knocks him back to his senses, at least the kind that will have him moving forward to find his intended destination. He’d been down at the hotel bar with the lads, having a couple of drinks when Zayn had given him a call and told him he’d like him back in the room. Liam had previously thought it’d be for some alone time and not the time of the month when Zayn begged to be knotted like a bitch in heat.

Liam’s walking down the hallway, the scent getting stronger, and he briefly wonders if there are any other Alphas around who might be able to smell his mate. There’s a part of Liam that has him thrilled, to know that Zayn can lure in a bountiful of men with his scent, and most certainly his charms. But it also has a deep, low growl nearly claw its way out of his throat when he thinks about anyone else laying a hand on Zayn.

When he gets to the hotel room, Liam quickly swipes the keycard through the lock before entering. The smell is tantalizing, overwhelming his sense with the need to strip and take.

“Zayn?” he calls because he wants to make sure that the other lad knows he’s here.

“Liam.” Zayn’s voice is weak, which makes Liam swallow down any other thought than the one of direct protectiveness. Liam discards everything else in favor of walking around pieces of furniture and to the bedroom so that he can finally spot Zayn. He needs to know that he’s safe first and foremost.

When he gets there, Zayn’s head is resting on a pillow. He’s completely naked, cock curved against the lower part of his stomach, and if Liam could describe it in clear detail, he’d say that Zayn looks near death. His eyes are dilated and more than just sunken in. There are beads of sweat that cover up parts of his body, and there’s already stains of cum that litter Zayn’s stomach from having tried to relieve some of the pressure that is surely building.

Liam doesn’t have to think twice before he’s carefully stripping off his clothes and making his way over to the bed. He climbs on top, covering Zayn with the entirety of his body before leaning down and pressing a quick kiss to Zayn’s lips.

“Please,” Zayn whispers next to Liam’s ear, as said boy moves his mouth down across Zayn’s neck towards his shoulders. He peppers small kisses against the heated skin as Zayn lifts his arms to wrap around Liam’s middle. “Liam, please.”

Liam pulls back his head to stare at Zayn before he’s nodding once. He takes a deep breath, the need and everything else in between coursing through his veins and telling him that he needs to do this, not just for himself, but for the safety of Zayn. It’s not that Omegas die in heat, but Liam’s seen it become nearly unbearable for them, to the point where they wail and claw at their skin just to relieve some of the heat their body burns with. It hurts; it’s obvious to see, but it can also be one of the most pleasurable things in the world, which is why Liam knows Zayn has no qualms about his role, has no problem having Liam take him good and whole, just the way he likes it.

“I’ll take care of you, Zayn.” And Liam means every word. He lifts a hand, using the other to balance his upper body weight, while he rests the other on the side of Zayn’s face, cupping his face and brushing his thumb against Zayn’s angled cheekbone.

Zayn willingly nuzzles into Liam’s palm until another wave of sting pulls him away. His face contorts, and he takes a heavy breath until Liam’s calling his name to pull him back from whatever he’s experiencing. It’s only a quick glance and a flicker of something in Liam’s eyes before Zayn is spreading his legs wider than he had them before. Liam briefly smiles before lower a hand down in between his legs to feel him up, palming at Zayn’s cock before massaging his balls.