4

I went outside and there was Devon, Jake, and Lexy. They were deep in conversation but when Jake saw me he tapped the other two and they stopped talking and turned to me and Chucky. That's how I knew they were talking about us. "Hey, guys ready to go?" I asked when I got there.

They nodded so we started walking to my house. I could tell that they were nervous. I laughed "I'm sorry the three of you act scared around me and Chucky," I said when I stopped laughing. They looked at each other I'm guessing silently asking each other if I knew about Chucky.

"Do you think we can talk without Chucky when we get to your house?" Jake asked.

I felt a tap on my arm giving me the answer, "okay I'll just put Chucky in my room" I said, I could see the three of them physically relax when I said it.

We walked up my driveway, when I got to the door I opened it. "Hey sweetie," mom said and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.

"Hey mom, these are Lexy, Jake, and Devon, they recognized Chucky," I said. "Guys this is my mom Rose. I'll be right back" I said and went to my room.

When I got inside my room I set Chucky down "record the conversation. I am trusting you. Don't screw it up Doll" Chucky whispered.

"I'll be back as soon as they leave" I whispered and took out my phone and opened a voice recorder, I hit record, put my phone in my pocket, and left my room. I went downstairs where everyone was. "Mom supper is smelling amazing. I can't wait to have the Swedish meatballs" I said.

"Thanks munchkin. How about the four of you head out back for some privacy?'' Mom suggested, I nodded and headed outback and the three of them followed me. When the door was closed, we sat down at the table. We put our bags on the ground next to our chairs.

"Fun fact Swedish meatballs were Charles Lee Ray's favourite food," I said with a small grin, "his nickname I'm sure you can guess."

"Then you know about the doll," Devon said.

"Who Chucky? He's just a doll who just so happens to have the nickname of the Lakeshore Strangler" I said.

"But you just said that you knew Swedish meatballs were his favourite" Lexy said, confused.

"I did but that's because I searched up his name when he said it. Based on your reaction, I was able to piece together that you came in contact with Chucky and that he has tried to kill you at least once. Now if I had The Chucky then why are my family and myself still alive. We've had him for five years" I stated. "And Lexy be careful. You never know who's going to betray you. Anyways, I would like to join the group if you'll allow me to" I said.

"Okay, but you aren't allowed to bring Chucky anywhere with us," Jake said.

"Sorry can't do that, he is my friend until the end Jake, and unlike you, I plan to keep that promise," I said, they looked confused "the talent show, Chucky confirmed with you on mic that you're going to be his friend and if you understood you said yes, although faintly, you said it. Now, look at you trying to get rid of your friend, even after he helped you with your father," they gasped wondering how I knew all of this. "I do my research on people especially when they try to take my doll," I explained.

I could tell that they were scared by how much I knew about their life. "Honey supper is ready," mom said.

"So if Chucky and I can't join then there is nothing we can do. He is my friend until the very end, I would do anything for him and my loyalty lies with the doll first and foremost. There's a lot I know about him that would be useful for you to help get Chucky" I said but thought 'or him get you'.

"Could we sleep on it?" Lexy asked.

"Yeah," I said and got up and so did the three of them. We grabbed our bags and I led them through the house, back to the front so that they could leave. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said as they left.