Epilogue 5 years later

We moved around a lot, not staying in a place longer than 3 months so I never really made any friends while I was in school besides Glen and Glenda in the first school. The longest place we stayed was in Hollywood, we stayed until Glen and Glenda graduated, and then we moved. That first 7 months I was able to go to school without Chucky as I was with Glen or Glenda most of the time.

I went downstairs to where Chucky would be "hey kid what's up?" Chucky asked.

"Chucky you know I hate when you call me that I'm not a kid anymore," I said. Chucky smiled at me as I sat on the couch. "I can't believe it's been 10 years since I met you," I said.

"Time sure flies. You've come so far since you were 10. I'm going to miss you kid" Chucky said.

"Don't worry we'll be back. Glenda and I want to enjoy the married life" I said as Glenda came down with our suitcase, I gave her a smile.

Tiffany and Charles came in to say goodbye. Charles came to me first while Tiffany went to Glenda "come back soon Maya, and be careful" Charles said.

"I will," I said as I gave him a hug, and he hugged me back. We grew close in the 5 years that we spent together, he became a father figure while Tiffany became a mother figure with Chucky and Tiff becoming close friends.

Charles went over to his daughter while Tiffany came to me. "Everything worked out as it should," I said when Tiffany was in front of me as I looked over at Glenda with a smile.

"Of course, it would, and I hope the two of you have many happy memories on the trip, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Tiffany said.

"There's not much that you wouldn't do," I said with a chuckle, and she gave me a hug.

"Take care, Maya. I'll see you soon" Tiffany whispered when Glenda and Charles came over and we broke apart.

"Ready to go mi amor?" I asked after I gave her a kiss.

"Yeah too bad Glen and mom are gone for the week on mother-son bonding," Glenda said.

"Hey, it'll be alright, they'll call when they come home in a few days. I know a way to cheer you up" I said as I led her out of the house to the car.

"A murder date?" Glenda asked as she looks at me with excitement in her eyes.

"You know it," I said with a smile.

We got to the car and waved goodbye to our family after putting the bag in the trunk. We got in and left Chicago, "so who's it going to be?" Glenda asked.

"There's this park a few miles from us that has a beautiful trail with a waterfall," I said as I held her hand after turning on some music.

I pulled into the parking lot for the park and we got out, I met her at the front of the car and held her hand as we walked the trail. When we got to the falls there was a couple kissing. I let go of Glenda's hand as she took a step forward. We were silent in our movement until I was behind the male, cutting his throat open causing the female to scream and turn to try and run but Glenda was behind her. I allowed the male to fall to the ground as Glenda pushed the female to the ground while she had her hands around her throat. She tried to fight back until she fell unconscious, then Glenda took her knife and stabbed her multiple times.

When Glenda stopped we were both covered in blood. When she stood up she came over to me and kissed me "you sure know how to show a girl a good time" Glenda said when we broke apart.

"I sure try," I said with a smile, we dumped the bodies in the water, before undressing and getting in to clean the blood off our bodies. While in the water and all the blood was off we started kissing, "if I had to choose between breathing to survive or die kissing you I would rather die" I said when we broke apart laying in the water on the back looking up at the sky.