18

The door was open so I went inside. Junior was on the couch and his father was on the chair "I am so sorry about Bree, Logan" I said as I passed him. He looked lost as he looked up at me. I gave him a soft smile as I sat next to Junior, I kept Chucky in my lap not wanting someone to have a chance to steal him. "Hey Junior," I said softly.

"Hey Maya, thanks for coming," Junior said.

I turned so that I was facing him, I put my hand on his shoulder "I'll always be here for you with whatever you need" I said.

"Thanks, Maya, you don't know how much that means to me," Junior said, I gave him a smile which he returned.

Lexy came over so I stood up "I'll go see Jake and allow you two to talk" I said and went to the picture altar of Bree where Jake was standing. "Hey Jake, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Could be better, but it's nice knowing the Lakeshore didn't do it. Lexy told me what you saw, how are you holding up?" Jake asked.

"Pretty good, I heard a crash and went to investigate and saw her jump. There was nothing that I could do to stop her" I said.

"Yeah and Maya I'm sorry about yesterday. You were right there was no reason to be scared, Junior said you just talked about aunt Bree" Jake said I flashed him a smile.

"Thanks, Jake," I said.

"Anyways I like your haircut, but why did you cut it?" Jake asked.

"Thanks, I just felt like I needed a change so I cut it," I said. Jake nodded, then he left and headed outside, I saw Lexy follow after him so I went back over to Junior. "Thanks for not telling Jake about our conversation, it really means a lot," I said when I reached Junior who was now standing.

"I told you I wouldn't," Junior said as we walked towards the window to see outside.

"Still it means a lot because I wasn't sure I could trust you about my friend," I said.

"Well we're friends and I trust you because you were right," Junior said.

"Yeah, I do feel bad about Devon though, he lost his only remaining parent because of Jake it's like he is cursed and death follows him everywhere that he goes," I said and then something in Junior snaps and he goes outside. I followed after him but stayed back to not interfere but sadly I couldn't hear anything.

The next thing I know Junior punches Jake in the face. "Junior" Logan shouted walking up to the group.

Junior started to walk back when a red car pulled up and he turned around and watched, I walked over to him and gave him a smile. We watched in curiosity as a white female with blond hair got out, I immediately recognized her as Tiffany from the drawings and knew that she was going to cause a shitshow.

She walked over to Logan, took her sunglasses off, raised her veil, and leaned in and whispered in his ear before giving him a kiss. Junior looked pissed, "I'm so sorry Junior," I said as Tiffany walked away, Junior stormed into the house leaving the five of us watching her.

Tiffany looked back when she got to her car and saw Chucky "hello Maya" Tiffany said, motioning me closer. Chucky gave me one tap to go. so I passed Jake, Lexy, Devon, and Logan.

"Tiffany," I greeted her.

"How are you liking your doll?" Tiffany asked.

I looked down at Chucky then back up at her, I gave her a smile "Chucky is a lot of fun, he's very... what's the word I'm looking for" I said.

"Shocking?" Tiffany suggested.

"That's one way to put it," I said and gave a chuckle. "Anyways, how did you know my name?" I asked.