19

As I was walking down the road a car honked its horn scaring me. I let out a scream and turned around to see who scared me, it was Tiffany and she was laughing. She pulled up alongside me, rolled down her window and said "hey kid, why don't you two get in." I got in, Tiffany turned around and made a pass me motion for me to pass her Chucky, I looked at him and he nodded so I passed him to Tiffany.

"You look great Tiff," Chucky said as he was put in the seat next to her.

"Not lookin' too bad yourself sweetface," Tiffany said as she started driving. "So Maya, I hope you're treating Chucky right," Tiffany said. I took off the hat and scarf as it was getting hot.

"I hope so," I said.

"What happened to your face?" Tiffany asked as she looked back at me in the mirror.

"Chucky happened," I said.

"Chucky, why'd you do that, she's just a kid," Tiffany said.

"She broke a rule and needed to be taught a lesson Tiff, you know me," Chucky said.

"Still Chucky there was no need to do it," Tiffany said.

"Tiffany drop it. She's alive and has learned her lesson, isn't that right Maya?" Chucky snapped.

"Yes, Chucky," I said, softly.

"See Tiff she's fine," Chucky said.

"Maya are you?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes," I said and gave her a smile. "More so now than yesterday as Chucky finally told Junior about himself though Junior did freak out and is unsure about killing his father. Hopefully, he doesn't hurt Junior" I said.

"Well I know a way to push him over the edge," Tiffany said. She then pulled up to the house and we got out, Tiffany was carrying Chucky and we went inside.

She led me into the living room and I sat in the chair while she and Chucky sat on the couch, "would you like to share the plans?" I asked so this time I know what to expect.

"Easy, I plan to go to Juniors around 8, get him to come out and offer his father some Swedish meatballs saying that it's his favourite and basically implying that his father has been cheating on his wife. That'll push him over the edge and then he'll kill his father" Tiffany explained her plan.

"Do you have any made yet?" Chucky asked.

"Of course sweetface, I'll go get you and Maya some" Tiffany said, gave Chucky a kiss and left the room.

"So Doll, you'll see what I mean about the meatballs, your mother makes them okay but these just hit different" Chucky said.

"Chucky this is the room that I showed you, the one where Nic-" I was cut off when Tiffany walked in with two plates of Swedish meatballs.

"What were you two talking about?" Tiffany asked as she gave me a plate.

"Chucky was just telling me how good your Swedish meatballs are, right Chucky?" I said.

"Yeah, no one makes Swedish meatballs like you babe," Chucky said as Tiffany gave him his plate and sat down.

"Thanks, honey bun," Tiffany said. I took a bite and I felt my eyes widen in surprise, I know Chucky said it was good but I didn't think it would be this good. "Good?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes," I said when I swallowed the piece I had in my mouth.

"You're okay with Chucky the way that he is?" Tiffany asked out of nowhere.

"Of course, there's nothing I can change or would want to either. Who he is, is him there's no one like him, it's what makes him unique. And I'm not stupid enough to betray him" I said.