20

As we entered his room both Chucky's were on the desk. "What's up?" Junior asked.

"We decided to hide Maya and Chucky in the closet for it to seem like no one is there while me and Junior talk to his father," Charles said.

"When will we be able to come out?" I asked.

"When you hear a thud you can come out but until then stay in the closet," Charles said. I nodded, "great. I can hear him, he's coming," Charles said, so I grabbed Chucky and got in the closet. I closed the door behind us and could slightly hear what was going on. Charles laughs.

"I think he's drunk," Junior said.

"This is gonna be great, you're gonna be great," Charles said and laughs again.

"Okay, I'll just follow your lead," Junior said.

"Junior, we need to talk," Logan said, "what are you doing with that thing?"

"Hi I'm Chucky and I'm your friend 'til the end. Hidey-ho ha ha ha" Charles said.

"Look, uh. I um I don't know why your mom did what she did. But I do know that she loved you" Logan said.

"I like to be hugged," Charles said.

"How do I turn this thing off," Logan said.

"Hidey-ho ha ha ha," Charles said.

"What's wrong with you?" Logan asked. After a brief pause he said, sounding annoyed "Junior, I asked you a question."

"You sure drink a lot. Just like uncle Lucas. Just like your brother" Charles said, low blow but he ain't wrong.

"Knock it off," Logan said, annoyed.

"Logan, Lucas. Lucas, Logan. They sound the same to me" Charles said. Then it was quiet for a few seconds, I'm sure someone said something but because I wasn't out there I couldn't hear it. "Logan and Lucas, the loser twins" Charles taunts.

"Stop it. Stop it" Logan said, getting angry.

"Glug glug glug" Charles said. "Get your fucking hands off me," Charles said his real voice coming out. A sound of someone stumbling a bit until I couldn't hear anything anymore. So I slowly opened the door and left the closet making sure not to make a sound. Chucky tapped me but I continued on, I stayed away from the door frame so they couldn't see me but I could hear the conversation.

"What are you talking about?" Logan asked.

"Cancer wasn't enough, huh? You had to cheat on her too. Real classy dad" Charles said.

"Don't Junior, I would never do anything like that. You know I wouldn't" Logan said but it was a little too late the idea was already there.

"No wonder she jumped," Charles taunts.

"Shut your Goddamn mouth" Logan screamed, "give me that" someone is angry. Then there was a crash, I looked at Chucky who nodded saying I can go out so I leave the room and stood in the doorway. "Look at you, you can't even talk to me like a man. If your mom saw you she would be ashamed" Logan said.

I wanted to step out of the doorway to kill him myself but I held back as it has to be Junior, he deserved it. "She killed herself because of you," Junior said.

"No no no no no, she killed herself because she's a quitter," Logan said as he stood up off the ground. "Just like you," Logan said as he poked Junior's chest. Then I saw a change in Junior Logan pushed him over the edge, as Logan went to walk off Junior raised Charles and hit him over the head causing Logan to fall to the ground, Logan grunted as he felt the back of his head where he was just hit, he turned around and looked back at Junior in shock but before he could say anything Junior hit him again 16 times all together when he finally died.