30

Tiffany drove to the cemetery where Andy would be meeting us with the delivery van. We pulled into the cemetery, Andy wasn't here yet, but he still had 6 minutes. We got out, Junior carried Charles, I carried Chucky, and Tiffany took care of Karen. After waiting for 5 minutes the van pulled up and Andy stepped out. He came over, "I was starting to think you weren't going to show up," Charles said.

"You threatened my mother's life" Andy snapped.

"Give us the keys and you can have your mother," Chucky said, "Maya walk over with Karen and get the keys."

So I walked forward with Karen slightly in front of me when I was closer to Andy than my group I stepped in front of Karen. When we were in front of Andy I held my hand out for the keys "here," Andy said and passed me the keys and I allowed Karen to go to her son "run mom" Andy said when she was with him, Karen left. Junior and Tiffany joined me across from Andy. "I knew I should've killed you when I had the chance," Andy said.

"If only you arrived an hour earlier then you may have been able to save Junior's father," I said.

"You're the one that killed" Andy accused.

"Nope, I wasn't innocent so I couldn't bring the dolls alive. How's Kyle doing or have you been talking to her?" I asked.

"What did you do to her?" Andy asked fear in his voice, oh how sweet he cares for Kyle and is scared about losing her more than himself how selfless.

"Nothing, did you ever wonder why you couldn't find the final doll? It's been with Kyle watching, waiting for the perfect time to strike. He called the other day and said he killed her husband. You were so busy looking for kids that you didn't think that you were the ones being watched" Chucky said, "and after our talk, she said she's letting us leave without hunting us down again."

"She would never agree to that," Andy said.

"She lost her husband, she wants to grieve the loss, which she can't do if she's travelling," Charles said, when Tiffany walked up behind Andy injecting him with a paralytic, Andy fell to the ground.

"What are you doing?" Andy screamed.

"Will in a bit we are going to play a game I've been trying to play with you called hide the soul, and guess what your it" Charles taunts and laughs.

"And this time you can't run and there's no one to save you this time," Chucky said.

"Maya, Junior, I can help you get rid of him" Andy pleaded, trying to get us to help him.

Junior looked at me with pleading eyes and I knew that despite what he told me he was never going to accept me. I placed Chucky down and Junior put Charles down, I went over to Junior and gave him a kiss. I gently took my blade out and stabbed him in the back. He pulled back in shock, I had tears streaming down my face I gently put him on the ground holding him close. "I'm sorry Junior. I really am because I do care about you but you just showed me that you weren't going to accept me" I sobbed as I held him close while he died.

When he stopped breathing I kissed his forehead one last time before I wiped my face. "Why Maya I could've helped you" Andy screamed as I stood up putting my blade back in my shoe after wiping the blood off.

"Because Chucky is my friend and I'm loyal to him, Junior knew that and when he wanted me to take your offer I knew that despite caring about him deeply he wasn't going to accept me and I can't risk him betraying me. So I did the only thing I could think of to keep my friends and myself safe" I said as Charles stepped up to Andy.

"How are you doing kid?" Chucky asked.

"That one was probably the worst, but I'll get better," I said with a sad smile "I did care about him, but my loyalty overtook my care for him."