23

I found the screen room. I looked at Chucky and he nodded, I picked him up and entered, I saw Lexy and Junior talking, "hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked, innocently.

"Apparently Junior knows that Chucky is alive and now wants me to join him and Chucky," Lexy said.

"And will you?" I asked.

"No way!" Lexy screamed.

"That's too bad Lexy," Charles said, "you would've loved it, right Maya?"

"Yes Charles," I said with a smile as I placed Chucky on the ground, Junior took a step towards Lexy. Lexy looked at me with wide eyes. You could see the hurt and betrayal in them.

"You're on their side?" Lexy asked.

"I said in the beginning that the only true friend, at the time anyways, I had was Chucky and that I would be loyal first and foremost to Chucky. Who do you think told Charles when to meet up on Saturday? Why do you think I was the one to run after him while the three of you stayed back at the house? Why do you think I was able to come up with a plan for the cops so fast? The scars and bruises that showed up were because of Chucky, but that's because I broke a few rules. Junior and I have embraced Chucky as our friend. Who do you think was the person to bring the dolls alive? Junior killed his father. All that was for Chucky, isn't that right Junior?" I said.

"That's right Maya. Chucky allows me to be free, to be who I want without having to fear what could happen all within reason that is" Junior said.

"Junior, you don't have to do this. I loved you Junior because you were kind, 'cause you were loyal, 'cause you forgave me every time I screwed up. I was a bitch. God, I was such a bitch. And you, you were the sweetest boy ever" Lexy begged Junior. Not even trying to get me to help her.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Charles said putting his hand to his forehead.

"Junior kill her now, I tried to tell you Lexy be careful of who you trust," I said as I stepped closer. Her eyes flashed from me to Chucky to Junior.

"Junior please" Lexy begged fear showing through her voice, but Junior was on top of her in no time stabbing her over and over as she screamed out, but no one was coming to help her, her screams died down until it was silent, she died. Junior took a step back, and Charles joined him as they looked down at Lexy's corpse.

"Let's go home," Charles said.

"Where's home?" Junior asked.

"Tiffany is getting rid of your father so the smell doesn't affect your house. It's where we are going to be staying, for now, then we're going to kill Leah and Sam, and then Tiffany is going to take the two of you to the government building to foster you" Chucky said.

"Okay," I said. Junior picked up Charles while I picked up Chucky and we left the building. I saw Caroline holding Chucky so I went over to her and her mother "I'm so sorry for your loss Mayor Cross, I saw your daughter and husband both died. Hopefully, they find the killer" I said and gave her a hug before kneeling down to Caroline's level "I like your doll. Take good care of him, he'll be your best friend" I said and gave her a smile "heaven knows that Chucky here is still my friend. Take care of her" I said and went back to Junior and Charles.

I looked out to the roadway where I saw Andy lean out of the truck and gave us the middle finger. "Don't worry, Tiffany is in the back, she knows how to get him to bring back the truck if he wants his mother to live" Chucky said, Tiffany pulled up and we got in.

"You have zero intention of letting her live don't you?" I asked.

"You got that right Doll, now we just need you to trick her," Chucky said.