Seduction

Scott Holdings

Y/N's POV -

"Ms. Scott, Wanda Maximoff is here to see you." My secretary informed me. "Does she have an appointment ?" I asked.

"No, she doesn't." "Then, tell here to set an appointment and wait, or she can leave." I said, signing off papers.

The secretary left, and I thought Wanda just left, but low and behold. The woman barged into my office.

"Y/N !" She shouted. "What can I do for you, Ms. Maximoff ?" I sighed, shutting the file of contracts.

"What is this ?" She placed a newspaper on my table. "It's a newspaper." I took a look at it and it was about Wanda.

"Yes, it's a newspaper with my name plastered on it, telling people that I was irresponsible in my own hotel." She said, referring to the incident in England.

"Are they lying ? There were a lot of people who saw you drunk and intoxicated with alcohol in your hotel." I leaned back on my chair, seeing her mad.

"What's written in this paper is not close to the truth. They're saying that I'm some irresponsible manager." She frustrated.

"For goodness' sake, Wanda. This is some silly tabloid that talks shit about all people. Do you really think people are going to believe them ? And besides, what do you want me to do about it ?

It isn't my fault that you let some old newspaper make you feel insecure." I told her.

"God ! You're no use. You fuck a person and just leave them like nothing." She said, irritated.

I scoffed, getting up my chair to walk towards her.

"Wanda, you told me that you didn't care for anything we did. It isn't my fault that you get drunk so easily. You were the one who asked me to fuck you !

You just come to me whenever you need something. Whether it's for your company or it's for the pleasure your girlfriend can't give you.
And then you act like nothing ever happened." I stood in front of her, telling her off for the selfishness she's been doing.

"I fucking hate you." She hissed. "Yeah, well, I think my hatred towards you can beat that."

"You said you regretted ever meeting me. Well, I regret ever coming back here to help your needy ass. But since this deal we have is under a contract, I'm going to stay for the sake of my job.

You were very clear about how you regretted everything we did, and yet you're still here, begging me to help you.

If you're worried about what your girlfriend is going to think of your irresponsibility and what you did in England, well, just know that none of that will be coming out of my mouth.

Because I surely do not care about your relationship with a married woman. Whether you stay together or not, I do not give a fuck.

It's not like she'll ever truly love you, I mean, she still is married to that man. Do you really think she'll love you as much as she loves her husband ?" Every word that came out of my mouth, stung her heart. I coldly looked at her, waiting for another response, but she said nothing.

"Now, if coming here to cry about your name being on a tabloid is all you're here for, I'd need you to leave. I have many better things to do than to listen to you." I opened the door for her, pointing out.

She left.

----------

NCW Inc.

It's way past working hours, but I needed to give Natasha a few more things before the day ended.

I knew no one would be in the building anymore, but I did know that the redhead stayed way past working hours to finish her tasks.

"Natasha, here are the files you said you needed." I knocked on her door before coming in. "Oh, great, thank you." She said, taking it.

"I heard what happened between you and Wanda." She mentioned, looking through the papers. "Oh." Was all I said.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I'm sure you two will come to your senses again." She assured. "I don't think so, it was a pretty big fight we had." I was reluctant of any patching things up with Wanda.

"You know, Wanda is the baby between Carol and I. It takes time for her to realize the things that are happening around her. But she's a great person, Y/N. I'd hate to see the both of you break that." She placed the file down.

"I thought the three of you weren't on good terms anymore." I sighed, taking a seat on her chair.

"Like I've said, it takes us time to realize the things happening around us. We've been friends for years, I wouldn't give that up." Natasha said.

The picture I saw on my first day on her desk was still there. Her picture with Carol and Wanda was still there. But a picture of her a Maria was also included.

"How long have you been together ?" I ask, staring at the picture of Maria and Nat. "4 years."

I nodded and got up to leave, but her pen fell down. I kneeled down to grab her pen. I looked up at her, seeing her gulp.

I traced my fingers on the side of her pants up until her waist. I stood inappropriately close to her and heard her breath hitch.

My fingers trailed on her arm, slowly going up and down. Our eyes locked, staring at one another's features.

I got closer to her, feeling our chests beat synchronously. The heat between our breaths made the tension burn through the room.

My face moved closer to hers. I stared at her lips then her eyes, no hesitation in those dark lust filled eyes.

I swallowed the gulp in my throat before moving closer until our lips were a centimeter close.

She didn't move a muscle and continued staring at my lips then my eyes. She waited for something to happen, and I was ready to place my lips onto hers.

Nearer, I stepped closer and...

"Good Night, Ms. Romanoff." I whispered on her lips, feeling her hope die down.

I placed the pen on the side of her desk and walked out of her office.

That's it for the day.

"Seduction is the fruit of temptation."

A/N - Hi you :) New chapter, new problem. I'm very grateful for all your reads, love you all. Also, we're getting closer to the end. Who do you think Y/N will end up with ?
Enjoy your day/night :)
Love L.C ♡