Morally Wrong, Perfectly Right

WANDA MAXIMOFF, CAUGHT HOOKING UP WITH HER INVESTOR, Y/N SCOTT !!!

The pictures of Y/N and Wanda making out in the hall of her hotel leaked everywhere. One of their guests had probably captured that moment.

NATASHA ROMANOFF, FALLING IN THE HANDS OF HER INVESTOR FROM SCOTT HOLDINGS !

Apparently, Y/N and Natasha weren't the only ones in the office that day. While Y/N teased the redhead, someone caught the moment.

Luckily for Carol, there is nothing against her, but the media did not give one single fuck. They dragged her name, including her shareholder's name. Everybody knew the scandal that escalated when news broke that they slept with their employee a few years ago.

If they are smart enough to connect the dots, they will know that the employee they hooked up with is the same old Y/N, who is still working with them.

Whatever happened to not mixing business with pleasure.

Oh, just what would happen with their partners.

People like Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, and Carol Danvers, who have their names engraved in the buildings they've constructed, are only bound to get ruined by the media.

People love celebrities for the same reason they hate them. People would rather bury themselves in other people's problems rather than facing their own.

People care about people who care about themselves ;)

----------

The three women were still in their offices when the news broke, while Y/N was in her own company.

But it's inevitable to not face the people waiting for them out of the building, especially since it's the end of the day.

The three looked at each other before walking out of the building.

"Natasha ! What can you say about the news ?

"Wanda ! Is it true ?"

"Carol ! Did you sleep with Y/N ?

"How are your girlfriends going to feel ?"

"Wanda, you're dating Agatha Harkness, right ? Do you know her husband ?

"Carol ! What are you going to tell Maria ?

"Natasha ! Will you break up with Maria ?

"Did you talk to Y/N ?"

"Are all the rumors true ?"

Y/N walked out of her own building, being paraded with questions.

"Y/N, are you hooking up with NCW's shareholders ?"

"Are you aware of their relationship status ?"

"Did you date Natasha Romanoff ?"

"How do you feel about Carol Danvers ?"

"Was Wanda Maximoff actually with you that night ?"

"Are you going to deny the pictures ?"

----------

Wanda knew Agatha was going to be waiting in her apartment, despite the rumors going on about her own infidelity with her husband.

Once Wanda opened her door, Agatha was sitting on the couch, waiting for her.

"Agatha-" "Is this true ?" She cut off the brunette. "Did you fuck her, did she fuck you ?"

Agatha walked towards her, confronting her with questions.