Promises, Promises

Y/N's POV -

It's been a few weeks since the media got hold of all the things we've done. Even since then, work has been my only priority and even if I wasn't talking to any of the three, I got their business done through Yelena and Kate.

Today I had to go to their office to give Yelena a few of their reports.

It was the weekend, but who doesn't work on the weekend ?

"Yelena ?" I questioned as I entered her office, seeing no one.

"Y/N ?" I heard a familiar voice which did not belong to Yelena instead it was her sister's. "What are you doing here ?" Another familiar voice said.

"Where's Yelena ?" I asked confused. "I'm right here." She appeared as we all entered her office.

"What is this ?" The blondie asked, wondering what was going on.

"It's an intervention.

You see, you four have been going at each other's heads since the moment you've met. Yelena and I are helping you fix your really fucked up relationship with one another because I can't stand another day of you four complaining about it." Kate entered the office.

"So, whether you like it or not, you are going to stay in my office and fix this...now !" Yelena said before her and Kate walked out of the office.

"You're fucking kidding me." I scoffed at the wasted time. I gave them the reports and walked out of Yelena's office.

I walked towards the elevator, but they stopped me. "Where do you think you're going ?" Natasha asked.

"I'm going home (i misspelled 'home' into 'hoe', which could also work ?)." I pressed the button.

"Do you really have nothing to say for yourself ?" Wanda scornfully said. "What exactly do you want me to say ?" I furrowed her brows.

"Maybe a sorry would be appreciated." Carol requested.

"As much as I would want to grant your request, I'm afraid if I ever apologized, I would be lying. Now, if you don't mind, I'm leaving." I said, entering the elevator.

Unfortunately, my peace of mind was interrupted when they entered the elevator a second before it closed.

"You really can't let me go, can you ?" I said irritated.

"You're not leaving my building until you say sorry." Natasha demanded.

"FOR WHAT ?!?" I said furious.

"You're asking me to apologize for the things you've asked me to do. You begged me to fuck you, you continued kissing me, and don't act like you didn't want me to touch you." I addressed Wanda, then Carol, and lastly Natasha.

----------

Y/N's ego is too big for her to apologize. Accepting her fault will be near to impossible.

While Natasha, Carol, and Wanda are too prideful to admit anything. For them to acknowledge what they truly feel will be as close to impossible, just like Y/N.

As they continued to fight, the elevator violently stopped, making the lift shake along with them.

After that, they were stuck once again.

"Are you fucking kidding me ? What is wrong with your elevators ?" Y/N huffed, remembering the last time they were stuck in this lift.

Fortunately for that time it was very much sexually progressive. Not this time though.

They didn't have an answer to her question, so they just leaned on the different corners of the elevator.

"You didn't care about our relationships, didn't you ?" Wanda huffed, referring to the times she flirted with them.

"I'm sorry, did you expect me to care ?" Y/N coldly said.

"I will never believe how selfish you are !" Carol clenched her jaw.

"Oh, forgive me for my attitude ! You fucked my ex, Nat ! And you are with a married woman, Wanda, and I think I made it clear why that's an issue. And Carol, well, what do you expect me to say. You're in the most perfect relationship, so good for you." Y/N angrily said.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I wasn't the one who screwed her relationships with her bosses when she decided to fuck them all at the same time." Natasha put on a fake pout.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. Sometimes I think about the decisions I've made before, and I really regret each one of them. I'll admit I was selfish, but I'm starting to think that I'm not the only selfish one in this room." Y/N hissed.

"What is your fucking problem ?" Wanda asked raging.

"You know what my fucking problem is ? It's you, it's all three of you !

You betrayed me.

You disappointed me.

You make me feel so envious."

Y/N shouted, starting with Natasha, then Wanda, lastly Carol.

"What ?" Carol asked, confused.

"When I see you all in your perfect relationships, it makes me feel like I'm nothing.

Remember when you told me that you were going to love and care for me. And after you fired me, I was not even existing in your life, you forgot about me.

You weren't there !

And seeing you with your girlfriends makes me feel like shit because it isn't me." Y/N broke down.

"I'm sorry for what you feel Y/N, but whenever I see you, regret fills my eyes." Wanda said.

"Likewise." Y/N replied.

The elevator started moving and in a few seconds they would reach the bottom.

"I just wished one of you fulfilled your promises. You promised that I wasn't going to regret loving you, and I think that promise is slowly turning into lies." Y/N mumbles as she faced the door, waiting for it to open.

"I guess we can't trust each other when it comes to promises." Wanda whispered.

"What can I say, hope breeds eternal misery." Y/N sighed, walking out the elevator as it opened.

There was definitely some sort of progress in this intervention. I can't say Yelena and Kate will be hearing the end of their actions but,

A for effort.

A/N - Hii :) How are you ? Shorter chapter. Also, Scarlett and Chris are having a movie!!! Anygay, if y'all have requests or suggestions, feel free to comment or dm. Have a great day/night.
Love L.C ♡