𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A couple days passed, and you all were loving the pool Koro-Sensei had built. Terasaka was a bit more distant but really no one was complaining about that.

  "Oh, hey, Terasaka," Yoshida said as Terasaka entered the room, you were all looking at a replica of some bike Koro-Sensei had made. "So, you know how we always thought I was the only one here into bikes and stuff? Well, turns out Koro-Sensei knows as much as I do about them."

  "I may be an adult, but I'll never outgrow the need for speed," that, for some reason made you lose it, you turned around and covered your mouth while you contained your laughter.

  "That wasn't funny in the slightest, you realise that, right?" Karma whispered in your ear.

  "I know, that's what made it funny

  "You're... Interesting."

  "Are you kidding? You can get this puppy to mach 20 without pumping the gas!" Yoshida pointed at Koro-Sensei, everyone was laughing at this point, except Terasaka.

Terasaka kicked the bike, making it knock over. Koro-Sensei screamed and cried in a corner.

  "Come on dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"

  "Apologise immediately! Koro-Sensei worked very hard on that to showcase his manliness and you just reduced him to tears!" Nakamura scolded.

  "Yeah, what she said!"

  "You're talkin' to me and all I hear is a swarm of freakin' locusts. I think it's time for some pest control!" He threw a can of bug spray at the ground, making it explode. Karma but his hand over your mouth and nose, making sure you didn't inhale too much as he pulled you closer to him.

Once it cleared up you, along with many others, coughed a bit.

  "That does it!" Koro-Sensei was bright red with anger. "I enjoy a good prank as much as the next-" Terasaka pushed Koro-Sensei's tentacles off of him.

  "Get those disgusting things the hell off. You're a monster, you hear me? A freak of nature! Anyone who falls for your nice guy act is stupid! That's right!"

  "I don't know what's got your jock in a tangle today, but if he's such a monster, why not man-up and kill him? I mean, last time I checked that is what we're supposed to be doing here," Karma spoke in a teasing tone.

  "Because he's too stubborn to admit he can't do it alone," you added.

  "You aimin' to start something with me, tough guy? Cause I wanted to smash yours, and your stupid girlfriend's head in since the moment you w–" before he could finish, Karma grabbed his dace, covering his mouth. Putting his index finger to his own mouth, making a shushing gesture.

  "A little advice. You got this backwards. You've gotta bash my head in before you can even think of talking about my girlfriend like that."

  "Let go of me!" Terasaka shoved Karma's arm away. "You're all a bunch of freaks!" He said before storming out.

  "I think you made him shit himself," you laughed a bit, Karma nodded in agreement.

  "Wow.. What crawled up his butt?" Maehara said.

  "I dunno, maybe he just does it for attention," Isogai suggested.

  "Well, he definitely got it," you sighed.

Terasaka didn't return for the rest of the day.

  During lunch the next day Terasaka returned. You and Karma paid no attention to it nor really cared all that much.