𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The fight continued on, but you couldn't help but notice a look Nagisa had in his eyes, it filled you with discomfort.

  "Nagisa looks kinda intimidating.. This is weird.." You whispered to Karma, who was hugging you from behind as he watched closely at the fight.

  "I think it might be that bloodlust shit Mr. K and Koro-Sensei are always talkin' about," you replied, his chin rested on top of your head.

Koro-Sensei, along with the rest of the class told Nagisa not to give into his bloodlust, no matter how much Takaoka deserved it. Thankfully, he listened. Nagisa actually won the fight. The tip of his stun gun met Takaoka's neck. With an innocent smile on his face, he tased him. You were all speechless, well, until Sugaya started cheering, causing everyone else to engage in celebration.

  "Nice work," Karma said as the two of you walked up to him.

  "You're all good right? Your face is all scuffed up.."

  "I'm good, just need to sleep it off."

  Soon, the three guys you faced earlier returned, you all thought they wanted to engage in another fight but turns out, they weren't that bad.

  "I am so, so sorry but bro looks like a dollar store Trisha Paytas," you cackled, referring to the forgien man. His lips were all swollen and pink thanks to Karma.

  "Who?" Karma asked.

  "Oh you lucky motherfucker."

A helicopter came to pick you all up, you all climbed the ladder one by one.

  "You disappoint me," Karma started, talking to the blonde man. "I thought you'd at least want a grudge match between the two of us."

  "Hm?"

  "You're a samurai! Isn't your honour threatened by hot sauce?" He asked, holding up tubes of wasabi and mustard.

  "Part of the samurai code is not to kill people out of spite," he said before patting Karma's head. "I'm content to wait for the day someone puts a price on your head, hun. Because it'll happen, guarantee it."

  "Aw, you made a friend," you gently elbowed Karma.

  "Price on my head..?"

  "Hm, better look out," you laughed, getting on the helicopter.

  You made it back to the hotel in no time. You talked to everyone who stayed behind for a bit before heading up to your room. You were laying on the bed while Karma was changing his shirt in front of the T.V.

  "Woah, strip show, goddamn."

  "Oh my God, shut up," he laughed before laying down next to you. "Oh oh, we should watch  Batman."

  "Again..? And I don't think we're allowed to rent stuff."

  "Whatever, school's paying for it. Worst comes to worst you can blame Kayano."

  "You're such a dick."

  "Oops, my finger accidentally hit the rent button, my bad," he smiled before putting the remote on the nightstand, getting comfortable. "Anyways, you told me you were gonna tell me what that uggo meant by 'again', so talk."

  "Nuh-uh, I said 'maybe', let's just watch the movie," you replied, laying down properly, using that area where his shoulder meets his chest as a pillow.

  "You know how I feel about 'maybes', you're telling me whether you like it or not now," he wrapped his arm around you.

  "You uh, looked really nice in that shirt. Maroon looks good on you."

  "(Y/N)."

  "Fine! He may have slapped me and Kanzaki in the face," you spoke as quickly as possible.

  "What!? And you're only telling me now?!" He sat back up immediately.

  "Well yeah! Because I didn't want you to blame yourself again."

  "If I had been there I-"

  "Would've fucked him up. I've heard that before," you pushed him a bit to lay him back down. "Mr. Karasuma took care of it. That guy would've fucked you up before you had the chance to get a hit in."

  "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. We're talking about this tomorrow, you're lucky I'm exhausted."

  "Mhmm, goodnight, I love you," you gave him a small peck on the lips before laying your head back down.

  "Love you too, stupid."

[a/n]

woah three chapters in one day. ANYWAYS LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT I GOT WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER KARMA IS ACTUALLY SO FINE I WOULD FOLD SOO FAST FOR HIM IGNORE THE CAPTIONS I SAW HIM AND TOOK IT SO FAST

 ANYWAYS LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT I GOT WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER KARMA IS ACTUALLY SO FINE I WOULD FOLD SOO FAST FOR HIM IGNORE THE CAPTIONS I SAW HIM AND TOOK IT SO FAST