𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The class was quiet for the most part, you were still in the back of the room in Karma's arms. Someone walked into the room, you just figured it was Karasuma so you paid no attention to it, you directed your focus onto the sound of Karma's heartbeat instead, you found it calmed you down, until it sped up just the slightest bit, that's when you poked your head up.

Standing at the front of the room was the flower's salesman.

  "Your connection gives me something very handy to exploit," you weren't paying attention until you heard that sentence some out of the silver haired man's mouth. You knew something was really wrong when you felt Karma holding you tighter.

  "Hello, I'm the assassin commonly known as The Reaper," his smile was so bright. "And today boys and girls, class is going to be fun."

  "It's him.."

  "A flower tends to throw people off guard. There's hardly a soul alive immune to their charm. Remember my sales pitch?" His smile never faded. "Ritsu, would you bring up the image I sent?"

It was Professor Bitch. Tied up, in a skimpy black dress, a bit shorter than what she'd wear to school.

  "Is that Professor Bitch?!" Yada asked, her voice filled with concern.

  "I'll cut to the chase, it's simple. If you want her to live, show up when and where I tell you to. And yes, I mean the entire class. Not a word of this to your teachers. Of course I can understand if you're not comfortable with those terms. If you'd rather not come there's always the option of sending her to you, in tiny individual pieces, one per student," The Reaper said as he drew her on the chalkboard.

  "If that's the preference, fine, though one of you will likely be my next flower," was one of the last things he said before disappearing, leaving a trail of white flower petals.

Karma stood up from his feet, your heart was practically beating out of your chest. Isogai found that The Reaper had left a map with the location and time, you were too freaked out to even leave your seat. Of course, everyone ended up agreeing on going to rescue Professor Bitch.

  It was pitch black outside, you were crouched down behind Karma.

  "I told you to stay home for a reason, what if something seriously fucked happens?" Karma whispered.

  "Something seriously fucked would've happened if I stayed home, you heard the guy. Plus, I got you to take a bullet for me," you tried to lighten the mood.

  "And it might actually come to that," you both sighed.

You all ended up making it inside pretty quick. The doors shut behind you.

  "Ah, you like to keep an eye on us, huh? Kinda kinky. Reaper peeper. All right. Sure, why not? (Y/N) and I could give you a show," Karma said while looking up at the camera, you stomped on his foot, which he didn't really react to.

  "Look, we've held up our end of the bargain! So give back Professor Bitch and let us get on with our lives, okay?" Kataoka exclaimed.

Then, the room started going down, as if you were in a giant elevator.

  "Trap is complete!" The reaper was on the other side of the black metal bars. "Ensnaring you as a group is the best way. Saves me a lot of time."

You all noticed Professor Bitch was tied up behind him, rapidly you all began banging on the walls, looking for any sort of way out. Thankfully, you found a hollow wall, you were able to blow it up with a bomb. Okuda used smoke capsules to give everyone enough time to run and hide.

  You were all walking, you tightly gripped Karma's arm in fear, as you were literally in a life or death situation.

  "Hello? E-Class? Can you hear me?" The Reaper asked over the intercoms. "Nice work. Honestly, I'm happy you escaped. It'll be a good warm up for the real game. I expect great things."

  "I knew it, it's a game to him," Hayami said, to which all you could do was sigh.

And just when you all thought it couldn't get worse, Ritsu got hacked. While you were all trying to get backup from Koro-Sensei or Mr. Karasuma, you heard footsteps.