𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Winter break had finally reached it's end. Koro-Sensei had managed to celebrate Christmas and New Years a couple weeks late with you all for the beginning of class. First few days back were fine until it had finally reached Valentine's Day.

  Karma had told you not to bother with a gift this year, you decided that he was right and that the only thing you really needed that day was to be with him, of course you only came to that conclusion after he pulled the 'I won't get you anything if you don't get me anything' card.

  You found it kind of cute how nervous your peers were to 'confess' to their crushes.

  Karma was out with Nagisa, grabbing stuff from the office as Koro-Sensei instructed them to, you found that time to be a good opportunity to tease Kayano.

  "What's that? Are those for Nagisa?" You teased, pointing at the tiny box of homemade chocolates.

  "What? We're good friends, okay? I saw this as an opportunity to thank him or whatever!" She  whisper-yelled, her face as red as a beet.

  "Yeah right! You like him, don't you? It's okay, you can tell me, I'm super good with secrets," you smiled eagerly, she stayed silent. "I swear I won't tell Karma either, don't worry."

  "Fine, maybe I find him a little cute but that's it!"

  "I knew it! So, when are you gonna give those to him?"

  "Soon I guess.. Maybe after school or something."

After she said that you looked over at the clock, only fifteen minutes till the day ended.

  "Oh okay, good luck with that. Call me after school, I wanna hear about it," you smiled before walking away.

You went over to the office area to find Karma but only Nagisa was there.

  "Hey, where'd Karma go?" You asked.

  "Oh, Okuda wanted to talk to him about something."

Okuda wanted to talk to Karma, alone, on Valentine's Day. Fuck. You thought.

  "Any idea where they are? I gotta talk to Karma quickly."

  "Just outside by the equipment room."

  "Alright, thanks Nagisa."

You made your way outside and sure enough, Okuda was there with Karma. She was blushing like an idiot, then she saw you. She said something to him that you couldn't hear but figured was just a 'bye' before she practically ran back inside. As soon as the door shut you approached Karma.

  "What did she say to you?" You asked.

  "Nothing important, jeez," he chuckled a bit, you noticed he was holding a tiny pink box, held together with a red ribbon.

  "Did Okuda give that to you?"

  "Uh yeah, why?"

  "Are you fucking with me right now?"

  "Calm down, they were just samples she made of the chocolates I had her give Koro-Sensei, just without the anti-sensei shit in them."

  "Now why would she make samples of chocolate for that plan? Use your head."

  "Ask her that, not me."

  "Karma, seriously, I know you're not an idiot. You just totally gave her the wrong idea and you know it! She's been fucking head over heels for you since she's met you, I am so tired of just watching her trying to win you over."

  "Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?"

  "No, I don't think I am. She's into you and literally everyone knows it. How come you didn't want a gift from me but accepted one from Okuda like it's nothing?"

  "Well what was I supposed to do? I'm not gonna hurt her feelings for no reason."

  "No reason? You already have a fucking girlfriend, that sounds like a pretty solid reason to me."

  "You know what? Don't even start with that bullshit. You're getting mad at me for accepting a tiny ass box of chocolates like you haven't been seeing Asano behind my back."

  "Don't make it sound like I've been cheating on you, Asano and I are just friends. I'm allowed to hangout with my friends."

  "Well Okuda and I are friends. Plus, if you're 'just friends' why the fuck haven't you told me you've been hanging out with him, one on one?"

  "How did you even know about it?"

  "Answer my question first."

  "I didn't think I had to! I don't tell you every time I go to hang out with Nakamura or something. Now answer my question.

  "Okuda told me she saw you two together."

  "Oh of course Okuda told you that. So you believed her without any proof and haven't brought it up till now?"

  "Well now I got all the proof I need, you just admitted to it. And yeah, I didn't bring it up because I trust you but since you apparently don't trust me."

  "Do not start with that shit, I have every right to be pissed at you right now."

  "Alright, that's fine. I won't start shit with you again, (Y/N). Happy Valentine's day, sorry for being such a shitty boyfriend." He spoke sarcastically.

  "Don't-"

  "No, I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna hear a thing from you for a while, okay? Don't text me, call me, just fuck off, I'm done."

He walked away.