𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

"I hate the mall so much," Karma groaned.

  "You're acting like you didn't ask to come with me," you jokingly rolled your eyes.

  "I didn't."

  "'(Y/N) no don't go, I'll be all alone'," you mocked what Karma was saying earlier. "Would you rather be home all alone?"

  "Okay, okay, I'll stop complaining, jeez.."

  "Thank you. Now, we have to find Nakamura, Yada and Kurahashi.." You said as you scanned around.

  "Good God," Karma quietly groaned.

  "I heard that."

  After about ten minutes, you finally found the girls. Karma was kind of hoping that you had perhaps gone to the wrong mall, or showed up too late so the two of you could have some one-on-one time, as if you two didn't always hang out alone.

  "(Y/N)! And Karma..? Wow, I didn't think you'd be interested in joining us," Yada laughed a bit awkwardly.

  "I'm not-" you stomped on his foot.

  "What did we talk about?"

  "Manners, manners, sorry."

  "Jeez.. Anyways, you guys weren't waiting long, were you?"

  "Not at all! I just got here," Kurahashi smiled before you all started walking, Karma stayed at the back.

  You all talked and talked and talked. Kurahashi mainly about Mr. Karasuma, Nakamura about people she enjoyed teasing in class, Yada about possible assassination attempts, and you just went with whatever the rest of the group was talking about.

  "Do you guys think Hayami and Chiba are dating? They've gotten real close," Nakamura said, handing her newest shopping bag back to Karma.

  "How the fuck did I end up carrying everything..?" He mumbled to himself.

  "Oh I hope so! I think they'd make a good couple," you replied.

  "Ooh Isogai and Kataoka too, but they're too serious to flirt or anything," Yada sighed.  "Speaking of couples, how did you and Karma get together?"

  "He told me to be his girlfriend in the middle of class."

  "Woah woah woah, yeah, make me sound demanding, that's fine," he said sarcastically.

  "You are! You said, and I quote, 'go out with me,' and gave me a time limit before you would answer for me."

  "Acting like I'm not the best thing that's ever happened to you."

  "Who the hell lied to you?" You replied jokingly.

  "Fuck off, you tell me shit like that all the time when you get all emotional, I have it recorded too!"

  "Of course you do."