𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"I fucking hate Tokyo," you groaned.

  "Calm down, Hollywood. We've been back for a day," he laughed.

The two of you were grocery shopping, you were seated in the cart while Karma used it like a scooter.

  "Okinawa was so much fun though, even if you didn't hangout with me enough."

  "Oh yeah, because I really wanna spend my vacation listening to you, Nakamura, and Kurahashi gossip."

  "Yeah, okay. Pretend like it's not entertaining. Acting like you don't ask me to put the phone on speaker whenever you see me react."

  "...I don't know what you're talking about," he continued pushing the cart.

  "That's right, play dumb."

  "Ha ha ha, very funny," he rolled his eyes. "Lets stay at your house tonight, yeah?"

  "Why? Your place is way nicer, more stuff to do there too."

  "Because I wanna change things up a bit, you parents are still in the states, right? No issues there then."

  "Hm.. Fine, just for tonight though. Now, hurry up, let's race the next person that walks by us," you laughed.

  "Your wish is my command."

  After putting the groceries away at Karma's house, the two of you went to your place. It was about six pm when you got there, you headed up to your room as soon as you got there, Karma of course followed behind you.

You laid down on your bed, rubbing your eyes.

  "How are you tired? It's barely evening," Karma said as he sat next to you.

  "What do you mean? You made me pull an all-nighter last night!"

  "You baby. I could stay up for another night with no sleep."

  "Well then you have fun with that. If you're gonna watch a movie or something, keep the volume down please."

  "Aw what, are you really going to sleep? We just got here!"

  "You say that as if we haven't been together all day," you laughed a bit, your eyelids were fluttering trying to stay open.

  "Well if you're going to sleep I probably should too, so you don't get lonely."

  "Lonely? I'll be asleep, silly. If you're tired just say that."

  "Nah, I'm wide awake," he lied, you could tell he was just as tired as you.

He laid down and got under the covers, which weren't very thick due to the summer weather. He kissed your lips then your forehead before resting his chin on top of your head.

  "Goodnight, I love you," he yawned.

  "I knew you were tired.. I love you too," you smiled a bit, falling a bit almost immediately after.

  The next morning you woke up, Karma wasn't there, but your parents were.

  "Mom.. Dad..? I thought you guys were gonna be in California for that wedding.." You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

Your mother was seated at the foot of your bed while your father was standing near the door.

  "Turns out he was cheating on her so they called it off," she sighed.

  "O-Oh, goddamn, that sucks. Uhh.. So um, did you have fun..?" Sure, you wanted to talk to them about their trip and about yours but you really didn't care about that in the moment, you needed to know where the fuck Karma was.