𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You all made your way to the gym before anyone else made it to the assembly. Karma made sure there was no gap between you two, his arms were wrapped around you so he could pull you close, your back right against him.

  "You two are so clingy.." Nakamura sighed.

  "He's only like this because Asano's gonna be here in a sec," you laughed.

  "Not true, I just want to hug you. Is that a crime?"

  "Uh-huh, whatever you say. I won't stop the affection."

Not long after, the big five walked in, along with the rest of A-class. Isogai began telling him that the e-mail with the demand was sent but you were focused on the fact that Karma's grip on you tightened, you enjoyed it.

  "I'm gonna go talk to Gakushu real quick," you said, trying to get out of his arms.

  "Why?"

  "I'm gonna go congratulate him, or am I not allowed?" You asked sarcastically.

  "No, no, no, don't make me sound like that guy."

  "So don't be that guy and let me talk to my friend, I'll be right back," you kissed his cheek after he let go.

You could hear him sigh but you ignored it. You made your way over to Asano, giving him a quick side hug.

  "I see you and Akabane are doing well.. Couldn't help but notice the stares I was getting from him," Asano said.

  "Yeah.. He just gets a little overprotective and whatever. But congrats on getting first, but I don't think either of us really doubted it."

  "Thanks, it's good hearing that from you. We haven't talked in a while."

  "I know, right? Maybe we could meet up or something during break."

  "That is if your... Guard dog doesn't mind.."

  "(Y/N)! Come on, we have to line up now," Karma walked over to you and Asano, grabbing your hand.

  "Okay okay.. Shu, let's talk later!"

***

  "Get off of that stupid game and come look at the water with me," you groaned, sitting next to Karma on the boat, he was playing on his DS.

  "We're gonna be on here for six hours, I'll look later."

  "Come on, wouldn't you rather spend time with me?"

  "Oh you are no fair at all," he groaned, getting up.

  "But you like that, come on," you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the railing.

Karma was pretty used to travelling due to his parents, so he was used to being on boats and planes, they almost felt like a second home to him sometimes. But it was different with you, seeing you so fascinated by something as bland as the ocean filled him with awe.

  "No way, look! That whale is huge! Are you looking, Karma? You see it?!"

  "Yeah, I see it," he chuckled, "I don't think I've ever seen you this excited."

  "I never go on vacation! I rarely leave Tokyo, I'm honestly shocked my parents let me come."

  "Well I'll make sure this is the best vacation you've ever had."