𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

You woke up the next morning. Karma's head rested on your chest, his arms securely wrapped around your waist, making it difficult for you to move. You found it a bit strange since you both fell asleep the other way around, but this is what ended up happening most of the time when the two of you shared a bed.

  'What a big baby..' You thought to yourself. His hair was all messy and face a bit puffy.

  "Karma," no response.

  "Karma~," you poked his cheek, you got a shrug and groan out of him.

  "Alright, I gave you a chance," you said before pushing him off so you could get up.

He groaned even more, burning his face in a pillow. You laughed a bit while getting up from the bed. You made your way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When you came back you saw Karma sitting up on the bed, staring at the wall.

 "Jesus, you look rough," you laughed.

 "It's like eight o'clock.. Isn't this supposed to be a vacation..?"

  "That's what I was thinking last night when you were stuffing goddamn wasabi up some guy's nose. Get up."

  "Wow, turning it back on me again," he sighed jokingly before laying back down.

  "Yeah, yeah. Get up though, the hotel provides breakfast between six and ten. Kayano, Nagisa and a few others are already down there."

  "Free?"

  "Yes, free. Cheapo," you laughed.

  "Alright, give me like five minutes."

Ended up taking him almost a half an hour to shower, brush his teeth and get dressed.

 "I can't believe you're a morning showerer. It's disgusting," you said as you put on your shoes.

  "Uh, no. Do you not realise how much people sweat in their sleep? Especially in the summer, they wake you up too."

  "Do you not realise how much dirt and shit gets on you during the day," you both left the hotel room.

  "You sure as hell don't seem to care when you're clinging onto me."

  "Do not, that is not fair," you laughed. "Morning showers only make sense if you take one in the morning and before you go to bed."

 "What're you two bickering about this time..?" Nagisa asked as the two of you entered the dining hall.

  "What time makes the most sense to shower," you answered, sitting next to Kayano.

  "Oh, night time. Duh," she said.

  "Told you."

  "One other opinion doesn't make it the right one," Karma sat with Nagisa. "Where'd you get that?" He asked, pointing at his plate.

  "Over there, big table," Nagisa pointed to the other side of the room.

  "Oh, oh, if you're getting up, get me a plate. You know what I like," you smiled.

  "Yeah, alright. Make me do all the work, that's fine," he sighed while getting back up.

After he made it far enough, you look back at Kayano and Nagisa.

  "Soo, how'd you two sleep? Spooning gets pretty warm, huh?"

Both their faces went bright red.

  "We did not! I slept in what was supposed to be Karma's bed!" Kayano crossed her arms.

  "Uh-huh and I believe you."

  Later in the evening, Koro-Sensei returned back to normal. You all went to the beach in your Gym uniforms.