𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Attention! The terrace is just up these stairs," Ritsu announced on Kayano's phone.

  "Might be tricky, this is the club floor," Hayami replied.

Meanwhile, Karma was basically dragging you up the stairs.

  "Nuh-uh, nope, I don't wanna die," you said, trying to escape his grasp.

  "You're not gonna die, big baby. Now, either stop fighting it or walk up the stairs yourself."

  "Fine, asshat," you said, going deadweight so he could drag you.

  "Not what I meant, like at all," he sighed.

  "You have to word stuff better then, stupid idiot," you said as you stood up properly, you both caught up with everyone else.

  "Leave the tricky part to those best qualified," Kataoka grabbed your arm, pulling you towards the rest of the girls.

  "Oh shit, we're going clubbing?" You asked.

  "Yeah no way, I don't want (Y/N) in a bar without me, those guys are creeps," Karma protested.

  "I'll be fine, I don't want you freaking out at some random guy for looking in my direction  again."

  "Oh please, they all had it coming and you know it."

  "No way I'll be letting you girls go alone, way too dangerous," Karasuma struggled to speak.

Then, everyone looked at Nagisa.

You managed to find a dress and put some light makeup on the boy. Soon, he looked like any other girl, it was perfect.

  You all walked into the club, you stuck in the back with Nagisa, trying to boost his confidence.

  "Come on, you look fine. You're acting like this is permanent," you laughed a bit.

  "I look ridiculous!"

  "You look cute! Are you trying to say I'm bad at makeup and whatever?"

  "No, no, I just don't think I like having my legs so.. Exposed.."

  "Yo!" Someone grabbed Nagisa by the shoulder. "How you doing, shortie? Papa wants to buy you a drink."

  "Ain't no way.." You snickered into your hand out of overwhelming second hand embarrassment.

  "Come on, Nagisa, don't be an ice queen."

  "Wha.. I thought we had a deal?!"

  "Don't be such a prude, have fun on your date!" You had tears in your eyes from holding back laughter.

  "Nagisa's a really cute name for a girl.. Anyway, I'm Yuji," he flirted as the two walked away.

After a minute, it was finally the rest of your turns to get a guy bothering you.

  "Hey, hey, what's the hurry, doll?"

  "Looks like you girls could use a little company~."

  "Nah my boyfriend's crazy, he kills peo-" before you could finish, Yada tapped your shoulder.

  "Hiya boys! Wow, you two are stacked!" They perversely chuckled after that. "Look, we'd love to chill but our daddies keep us on a short leash. Yeah, I know, it sucks, but what're you gonna do? Helicopter parents," she held up a pin between her ring and index finger.

  "Woah.. Huh?! Th-Th-That's a yakuza pin!"

  "Not just any yakuza pin! That's the emblem of the relatively small but absolutely terrifying Shuei Syndicate!"

  "Sorry we bothered you!" They said in unison before running off.

  "Okay, bye! And that's how you separate the men from the boys."

  "Where the hell did you get a yakuza pin..?" You asked.

  "Professor Bitch, she's got a bunch, let me pick out a few. Lady's got a pin from every place on Earth I swear."

  After a second round of second hand embarrassment from Yuji, you were finally able to get out of there.

  "Thank God, it reeked of B.O. in there," you groaned, leaning back onto Karma, his arms draped over your shoulders, giving you a loose hug.

  "No one gave you a hard time? No cat calling? Flirting?" He asked.

  "Nah, not towards me at least," you smiled. "Hey, Nagisa! How was 'papa'? Nice guy?"

  "Drop it!" His face went bright red.