𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You got your tests back, though you didn't rank first in any subject, your overall score went from 107th all the way to 32nd. Your eyes practically lit up as you looked at your tests.

"Karma! Look- Karma..?" You looked over at his desk, it was empty. It was unusual, he had always told you when he would be skipping in case you wanted to go with him.

You had no clue at the time he was beating himself up over his score. 10th wasn't good enough for him and he feared it wasn't good enough for you. He refused to accept that 10th was good but of course he'd never say that outloud.

"One's only chance was to study," Koro-Sensei said.

"What're you trying to say, teach?" Karma couldn't look at the yellow creature.

"Someone thought they could coast by on luck and a devil-may-care attitude and proceeded to royally screw it up."

"Three of your classmates each have a claim to one of my tentacles: Nakamura, Isogai and Okuda. You, on the other hand, have nothing. Such a shame too, Miss (Y/N) was rooting for you, telling everyone about how 'her boyfriend was going to get the top spot', you'd better make it up to her," he poked at Karma's bright red hair. He continued 'poking fun' at Karma till his face was pink.

Karma shoved his tentacle away and stormed off, around the same time you left the building to look for him.

"There you are! Look! All that help you gave me really paid off, huh?" You smiled as you showed him your papers.

"That.. That's really good, I'm proud of you."

"It's all thanks to you and Koro-Sensei. Anyways, how come you look so upset? Your face is all red too."

"Nothing, nothing. Just, Koro-Sensei bugging me and all."

"About what?"

"Well aren't you nosey."

"Come on, just tell me! You're going to sooner or later, I always get you to crack."

"He was just bugging me about getting tenth overall.."

"Tenth? Is that supposed to be bad?" You laughed a bit. "Next time, instead of helping me so much, we can study together. Imagine what you'll get then."

"Soo, you don't think I'm a stupid idiot..?"

"I think that you need to apply yourself, but I can definitely say that you are not a stupid idiot," you laughed a bit.

"You sound like Koro-Sensei, gross.."

"Shut up! I wanna go talk about the summer trip, come on," you grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the classroom.