1 The journey of love

Let's start a Beautiful Love Story with purple heart 💜

BORAHAE

--------------

Ignore my mistakes pls

------------------------

It's just normal day ,a whipped jeon jungkook looking at his love with his whipped eyes yeah its most normal thing for the whole college so whoever passing by just shake their head with one question in their head ,just why don't you confess your love already ? .

Yes every single soul ,even teachers of their college know how the jeon jungkook the heir of jeon industry is literally whipped man for the mere student kim taehyung but can they blame jungkook for it ? No , taehyung is nothing but a most polite, humble, sweet and silent and kind soul that even the bullies of their college has soft spot for him.

No one knows about taehyung and his family background ,he was transfered student in their last year and not in month he become so popular, his kind nature make a soft spot in every ones heart.

And not so month after they started to notice the most famous jeon jungkook their heartthrob is behind taehyung like a lost puppy and not so long after they get to know about the love of jungkook and they are happy even they shipped them from bottom of their heart . every one knows how jungkook is whipped for Taehyung ,if you have something work with jungkook you just have to find taehyung and not so long distance you will find him staring at taehyung like whipped man .

So they will not surprised if today is also jeon jungkook staring at his only love angel while his two hyungs getting tired of it .they just want their baby to man up and confess.

"Can u stop stop staring at him ,it's making me feel like puke "jin snapped at his bratty best Friend who is looking at his love with his heart eyes.

Jungkook didn't even look at him as he shows Jin his middle finger silently telling to shut his mouth .as he continued to stare at his love who is sitting under the tree reading book looking like an angel .indeed he is an angel a beautiful angel.

"Why can't you just tell him about your feelings already "Namjoon softly said
"No hyung ,you know how he is ! I don't think he ever went into a relationship or something,I don't want him to feel uncomfortable , at least we are friends " jungkook said with sad smile .

Jin and Namjoon shut their mouth as they know jungkook is right ,the person literally looks innocent who they think does not even know the meaning of "shit" .what they expect from him to come and kiss jungkook. then they surely are fool.

Feeling someone is staring at him taehyung look at the direction to see jungkook is looking at him so he smiles and wave a little but his smile faded away when he sees jungkook didn't wave him back so with confused face he got up went towards jungkook.