8. fall in love with the angel

Just one smile of yours and it makes me fall for you thousands time in a day

Just one smile of yours and it makes me fall for you thousands time in a day . #mysmilepeal

A very warm birthday to the most adorable winter bear , and the most beautiful angel in the whole world . wishing you all the happiness and great things to the entire universe. May your upcoming days filled with your veautiful boxy smile and your undying happiness.

You are the who always bring a bright smile to my face thank you for everything my love .

I LOVE YOU
My angel
My bear
My taehyung

#taebearday
#veautifulday

--------------------

Ignore my mistakes pls

-----------

While walking towards the nearby bus station, both just admired the busy streets, occasionally talking about something they saw.

After a short walk, they arrived at the bus station, purchased tickets for themselves, and sat in a nearby banch waiting for the bus.

There are only a few people for whom Jungkook is grateful.

"How long does it take you to get to college by car, jungkook?"
Tae inquired of the younger,

"Umm, I think 15 to 20 minutes if I don't get a trafic light, and half an hour or more if I do," Jungkook smiled.

"Ooh, then I think the bus will take at least an hour or more," Tae said more to himself, but Jungkook heard him.
and responded with a hum

They stood for a few minutes after seeing their bus, when they saw the bus stopped in front of them, Tae motioned for Jungkook to step in, but Jungkook didn't understand, so shaking his head, Tae held Jungkook's hand and stepped in as they both entered at the same time.

Jungkook, being a whipped bunny, smiles at his bunny and looks lovingly at his intertwined hands But Tae is too preoccupied with finding their seats to notice.

When Tae notices two empty seats, he drags Jungkook with him and takes a seat.

While Jungkook was just looking at their hands, he quickly sat but frowned and pouted as Tae took his hand back.

"Would you like to hear some music?" Tae inquired while extending his earpods, and Jungkook quickly took it and inserted it into his ear.

He could hear Tae's chuckles at his antics, but what could he do? Anything Tae said or asked him, he would do without hesitation.

Listening to music, he realises Tae has a great musical taste. He smiled to himself and put his shoulder against Tae's.

Tae was startled but soon calmed down. He didn't know where he got that courage, but music got the best of him, and he succumbed.