7 Blind in love

To our moon Jin,              Good luck and best wishes with you do your duty and come back to your army fast we will be waiting for you here and I am proud of you love, take care of yourself and I can't wait to see you after the training cause yo...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To our moon Jin,
             Good luck and best wishes with you do your duty and come back to your army fast we will be waiting for you here and I am proud of you love, take care of yourself and I can't wait to see you after the training cause you will grow etherically more handsome I am sure of it so come back soon .

Lots of purple 💜🥺

Waiting for you
You earth (Army)

-----------------------------

Ignore my mistakes please

--------------------

"Good morning everyone" loud cheerful voice greets them as they look to see hobi is smiling bright as always making their morning more bright just giving his heart smile to them.

As he straight went to tae ruffling his hair then giving him bone crushing hug like they meet after a years but it's their daily way to greet each other .

tae gives him his boxy smile in return saying"good morning to you too sunshine hyung "

Then hobi went to Jin giving him side hug then to jungkook ruffling his hair,as they both greet him good morning to you too taking a seat in one of chair.

"Where is yoonie and Namjoon hyung ?" Tae questioned Jin and hobi

"Joon is on call actually,he will be here soon "Jin replied with little smile.

"And that's grumpy cat of our is also on call you know "hobi send giving tae a knowing look with bright smile.
As tae give him a boxy smile and a nod in return.

But jungkook is being impatient one as he is always a food lover that in too today he will be eating a breakfast which is made by his love he can't wait to eat it but namjoon and Yoongi making it hard for him.

After a while which felt like a hours to jungkook , Namjoon came greeting them with his dimple smile giving a kiss to Jin then taking a seat beside jin as well

and now he have to wait only for Yoongi but the older is taking alot of time ,

he look at tae who is talking to his other hyungs as they all are laughing cracking jokes but hear he is suffering as glared at the door where will Yoongi come .

After a long ten minutes which felt like alot to jungkook Yoongi finally came. As he smiles his bunny in a thought having breakfast which is made by tae .

He sees Yoongi kiss hoseok which made him thought to kiss tae like this every morning,

he sees later that Yoongi went to tae as he ruffles tae's hair then peck his cheek too them he said something in tae's ear which made tae little shy as he thought what older said to tae as he huff being a jealous bunny he is !