6 love to be called

Ignore my mistakes please

___________________

A sound of birds chirping wake taehyung up as he pout while rubbing his half closed eyes cutely.

He confusingly look at his surrounding with his half closed eyes frowning a little as he finds it odd to have his room' furniture is changed.
thinking when he changed it?, as he again look at his surrounding but this with fully open eyes.

Hitting his head softly while chuckling himself he mumbled in his sleepy voice "silly me" as he remembered he is not in his room but in jungkook's as he remembered everything that happened yesterday.

he look at jungkook who is sleeping other side of the bed , pouting and snoring cutely.

He remember how younger refuse his offer to sleep on bed but agreed with having both in one bed is fine as they both put pillows in-between them.

after having a little Chit -chat with jungkook he knows for sure jungkook is not only a bad boy type guys who doesn't care of anything just spoiled brat which he shows everyone but instead he is totally different like kind,caring,sweet and funny but also serious when it comes to his loved once and he like this nature of jungkook more.

Shaking his head he went bathroom to do his morning routine silently as he didn't want to wake jungkook up as it's little early for college.

After taking bath and all tae went to kitchen to make a breakfast for everyone.

He loves making food for his people, whenever he went someone's home or someone came to his home he loves to make food for them. To do their house chores, total housewife material and he knows it but he can't help but to feel happy .

Feeling happy , humming a song tae start to make breakfast for everyone, he is too into making breakfast as he didn't notice a certain bunny smile with doe eyes is starting at him with full of loving eyes.

Jungkook woke up by alarm sound as he growns but suddenly open his eyes fully like something came his mind like truck but closed it again when bright sunlight hit his eyes.

adjusting it with sunlight he again open them and shut his alarm up then smiling his bunny he look at his other side where a certain someone is sleeping but frowns when he can't see him.

He got up as he look at the balcony as he thought that taehyung will be there again but then seeing no one there , he went to the bathroom door keep his ear on it to hear if some sound is coming or not but again nothing is come.

he pout himself as he thought where taehyung could be. As he thought of living room so he went their but to see no one . But then he heard a angelic voice humming a song which he wanted to hear every morning .

Smiling brightly he went to kitchen to see the sight he always wanted to see every morning.

Their stood his love making breakfast, he always wanted it to taehyung makes breakfast for him he will go and back hug him while tae will scolds him to go freshen.

He always dream about it and seeing his atleast half dream is come true make him feel euphoric .

being a rich spoiled son jungkook always get whatever he wants , jungkook had a happy childhood he feel himself lucky to have it , to have a mom ,dad and his hyungs by his side whenever he achieve something or gets hurt and he feels he is the happiest person alive.