10.Shining Moon

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful person in and out

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful person in and out ....
An angel by heart and comfort of many ....
Best soulmate anyone could ask for....
boy who never felt to comfort his army ....
Thank you for everything my cute little mochi 🥺

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

#jiminday

--------------

Ignore my mistakes please

-------

"You okay ?" hoseok asked as soon as they came into their room and hug tae tightly who just buried his head in his hyungs embrace nodding his head while yoongi pat the younger's head
lovingly .

Hiding the emotions in their heart no one said anything after that and laid down the bed Taehyung in the middle and the other two each side .

When taehyung heard the snores from his hyungs he let the tears flow out of his eyes , He knows his hyung also felt the same when they heard the story of him helping the stranger boys but they will not say nor ask anything until he is ready to tell them.

"Crying can bring relief,as long as you don't cry alone " as soon as he heard yoongi he tried hard to not sobbed loud but when his hyung pulled him in warm embrace he sobbed out loud .

Hoseok also start to massage his head calming him down , they didn't said anything just let him cry his heart out when he calm down yoongi took his hand and walk to the balcony , they both seat on the chair while hoseok came with water .

Drinking water he felt ease, yoongi hoseok look at him without saying anything but taehyung knows he have to tell them afterall they deserves to know .

" I saw the dream of those two little boys again hyung " taehyung said looking at his hyungs he don't need to explain who boys ,

As long as he remember , he was seeing the two little boys in his dreams and he shares these dreams everytime he get one to his hyungs .

So He smiles little looking at the shining moon and continue ,