9. A happy love life

His smile

His smile ...........

First mini concert then taekook live and now again live .

Does he have nay idea what he is doing to us ?

Because I am falling in love with him with 278398718289929 speed in every  single day ......

________

Ignore my mistakes please

-----------

After enjoying the whole day with kids our couple is heading towards jungkook's Mansion well they bunk today's college.

It was not their plan but they got attached to those boys and jungkook suggested why not enjoy the rides of park and for the sake of those sparkling eyes of those well three boys taehyung couldn't help but agreed.

they all enjoyed their day really well than they thought specially those two little kids who doesn't get proper food to eat they enjoyed really.

Jungkook take them not so big but a comfy hotel where they had lunch and jungkook enjoyed just seeing three eating their lunch fully.

after that jungkook also buy some clothes and toys for the two.

Finally when they realized that it's getting dark and their phones are dead too, they stop and bide good byes to each other with heavy hearts .

To say jungkook live a new life today , he didn't know that someone will be this poor to Don't get food for days or weeks and when he meet these two little angels through taehyung he can't help but feel pain when he saw their eyes which is so pure to see the cruel world.

And he wants nothing just only happiness for them so he does what his hearts told him to do, he make them happiest even it's for one day but he made their faces to smiles brightly.

he did it selflessly but little did he know his little gesture make someone's heart ease and proud and that someone is non other than his love taehyung.

he didn't know that his little help to that kids make Taehyung happiest and helping them he make Taehyung to get one step closer towards him .

But what they both didn't thought that their happiest day will be end up by getting a glare by their hyungs .

Well the second they saw faces of their hyung specially Yoongi and Jin they knew they fucked up .

Praying for the angels to save them from the angry Jin and Yoongi for their life,

silently giving pleading eyes to hobi and Namjoon only whom can calm them down but when they saw they just shruggle them off they knows their is no turning back ,