5 Moon love

Ignore my mistakes please

-------------------------

After finishing the game, they didn't realise how quickly the time passed as dinnertime approached. They laughed and argued a little bit about who would do the dishes before watching a horror movie, and they all had a great time.

After dinner, they continued to argue over who would do the dishes, but Tae and Jin were the main culprits because Yoongi had previously promised to do the dishes, but when they refused, he simply shrugged his shoulders, said, "Okay," and left the room.

Namjoon, on the other hand, didn't have a chance to say anything as the other boys just stared at him and gave him an embarrassed yet nervous smile before he quickly and silently left the room.

Then our Jhope continued to dispute until he finally gave up and went to his boyfriend since he didn't want to debate any longer.

Then Jin, who is also our maknae, comes next.

He eventually gave up after Tae and Kook gave him their infamous puppy doe eyes as they continued to argue.
He visited Namjoon as well.

Last but not least, jungkook, who is a whipped bunny! Tae's puppy eyes and the quiet request were all he could hear before giving in and heading to the living room where everyone was waiting.

After waiting for 30 minutes, Tae arrived but discovered that nobody else was present besides Jungkook. Tae went to the location and gently shook Jungkook in order to wake him up.

Jungkook awoke as he adjusted the brightness in his eyes and saw the scene that he had always desired to see every morning, every evening, and every day for the rest of his life.

He always has dreams about his love waking him up as he lies on the couch after dinner waiting for her to arrive and wake him .

Once the dishes were done, they went to their room together and cuddled while sleeping.
When he heard his beloved deep voice, he became conscious.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Jungkook -"
Jungkook interrupted Tae by saying,

"Uhh no no it's okay, I'm actually waiting for you to arrive," as he stood up and grinned at Taehyung.

Tae remarked, "Oh, okay, but where are the others?"

"They went to sleep as you know we have to share my room actually we didn't clean our other guest room sorry,hope you don't mind"jungkook said while scratching his nape.

"Ohh okay "tae said as they start to walk towards jungkook's room with silence.

jungkook keep glancing tae time to time seeing other just walking silently hanging his head down.he thought other is just tired so he didn't utter a word.

"We are here "he announced as low as he can he didn't want other to flinched.

as he see tae nod he open the door they both entered in the room and the first time jungkook feel euphoric while his own room afterall his love is with him .

"There is the bathroom and I put their my extra clothes you can freshen up"jungkook said while pointing at the direction where bathroom is.as tae nod giving him a smile and saying thank you he saw tae went to his bathroom.

After taking shower tae came out of the bathroom he saw jungkook taking extra blankets from the closets as he went their to help him.as they both put the extras on the room couch.

"You can sleep on the bed I will take the couch"jungkook said smiling a little but confusingly look at the older when he sees other shaking his head as no.