3 Deep love of jungkook

Ignore my mistakes pls
_____________________

Morning came with Bright shining sun but their is someone who has brighter smile than sun can have.
That someone is non other than jungkook itself.

He woke up early , he feels excited for today . He dance like a high school teen girl who's crush finally noticed her. Why wouldn't he ? Afterall his love is coming to his home for the first time . He jump out of the bed went to took shower.

He came from bathroom after long bath ,went to his closet and choose his favorite dress to wear and did his hair with final glance in mirror winking at the same time giving flying kiss to his reflection in the mirror , Jin surely raised him well, no?.

He came downstairs with jumping and humming a random tune.

Hearing a soft tune Namjoon and jin look at the direction seeing smiling like a bunny ,made their face lit up as they smiles brightly.

"Good morning hyungies"jungkook exclaimed cheerfully.he take a sit beside jin as jin ruffles his hair lovingly. "Good morning bun" Namjoon replied with his dimple smile.

"So taehyung is coming,right ?" Jin asked with little teasing manner .as jungkook shyly nod his head.

"Awww is our bunbun is shyshy ?"Jin teased younger.

"Hyungggggg"jungkook whined with Adorable pout and continue"but he will be little late"he said with little sad voice.

"Don't worry bun we will try to convince him to sleep over here , how's it sounds to you ?"Namjoon said he didn't want his brother to be sad .

"It's sounds like great plan hyungggggg, to thank youuu" jungkook exclaimed happily.as Jin and Namjoon chuckles at their brother's cuteness.jungkook was a little bold and bratty back then but when taehyung came they get to know a new side of their brother . Which is cute and adorable. They loved it so much .

Their little happy chit-chat session get disturb by the door bell sound , as jin stood and went to open the door as Namjoon and jungkook went behind him . As they know who will it be.

Jin open the door with wide smile on his face , behind him Namjoon and jungkook also has their smiles on their faces. And in front of them stood two handsome mans ,one have sunshine Aura and the second one have Moon aura but both of them look perfect just like namjin couple .

"Hellooooo guysssssss"as expected a cheerful voice came from the sunshine of their college in short hoseok.as he hug all of them.they also greet him with wide smiles and tight brotherly hugs in return.

"If you guys had done your greetings,move aside, I don't wanna stood here all day "came a cold yet smooth voice as expected ,the Moon aura is nothing but a gloomy looking person, grumpy grandpa of their college but no one have courage to say this in front of his face ,his cold aura held a bold effect that everyone fears but not our boys ofcource.

"Yeah yeah come inside or else this yoongi grandpa will die here "Jin replied with his famous sassiness. everyone laugh at that and Yoongi just huff but smiles when hobi peck his lips.

As jin step aside so they both can come inside.they all made their way to living room.as Jin went to get some drinks as they all once settle down on the couch.

They all too into their chit-chat that they didn't notice how jungkook glances to their door time to time , waiting for his special one to come soon.