4 The love of jungkook's life

TAEKOOK 💜

---------------------------------------------

After finishing their breakfast ,they all settled down in a living room.
Namjoon, jin , hoseok and Yoongi take a seat on long coach and jungkook and taehyung take a seat separate coach.

"Ooh tae ,you had double lunch today ,how are you feeling?"hoseok tease taehyung , chuckles when he sees a blush that came on tae's face as he gives him shy smile .

"Ahh hyung its Jin hyung's fault"he whinned all of them laugh at his cute reply.

"Ohh tae you should eat more ,you are so skinny but what hobi mean you had double lunch ?"Jin asked confusingly.
Namjoon and jungkook also nod their head in agreement.

"Ohh that actually I already had lunch before I came "tae said with smile on his face.as they ohhh in reply .

"Let's play truth and dare "Jin suggested they all nod in agreement,

Jin went to grab a bottle as they all settled down and put the bottle in the middle .

In the first round the bottle shows Namjoon and yoongi's both as Namjoon look at Yoongi with nervous smile, Namjoon is little scared of Yoongi because elders aura is little scary for him.

The fact is Yoongi didn't even speak to him unless it's necessary but still he is scared of him .

Tae noticed it giving Namjoon his assuring smile he encourage him silently.

He doesn't know why Namjoon looks nervous but still he thought to encourage him a little.

"Umm okay truth or dare hyung ?"Namjoon asked with little nervous smile.

"Truth"Yoongi said as he is too lazy to do some dare .

Namjoon thought for awhile then asked "why do you always sleep hyung ?"okay it was far from his imagination to asked this he knows he cross the limits as he nervously look at the elder seeing his poker blank face he thought he is dead for sure .

"I loved it,got problem with that ?"Yoongi boldly replied.namjoon hide a little behind his boyfriend as Jin just glared at Yoongi who ignore it.

as silence engulf in the room tae thought he had to do something as he laugh lightly and said "ohh yoonie you are the funniest one you know "

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder as he signals to continue, jungkook just look at tae proud smile as how tae handles everything.

Second round end up with hoseok and Jin