The Blessed Hero

Class: Saber.
True Name: Perseus.
Other Names: Perseus Eurymedon, King of Mycenae.
Gender: Male.
Armaments: Sword & Shield.
Height: 176cm.
Weight: 61kg.
Region: Greece.
Source: Greek Mythology.
Hidden Attribute: Heaven.
Basic Traits: Divinity, Greek Mythology Male, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, Riding, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: While he can be mean-spirited, cynic, and sarcastic in his way of talking, he isn't in reality a bit of selfish nor rude rather he's just too blunt on his words that makes him sound like that. He in fact acts upon the greater good of others rather than himself. He's an absolute upholder of the Xenia, the essential Greek value of hospitality, therefore he will always repay his debts even if it means dying. Ever since he felt the fear of facing the Gorgon, his nerves became tought as steel, his bravery and recklessness, yet tactful, in battle to push through any kind of danger without flinching. He is a hero through anf through, fighting against all odds even if it meant dying, while he believes in the greater good, and he's not naive enough to think that everything is as it seems, he will never indulge himself into massacring innocent lives, and he will do anything to protect them even if it means getting despised for it. It is because of those traits that he cannot help but to greately hate and despise both his Lancer and Rider selfs, who represents the idiocy, cowardice, and naivety of his past before slaying the Gorgon.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: He's quite a regular Servant. One who serves his Master faithfully and never questions, although he will draw a line when it comes to extreme cruelty or villainy. Even if he were to be summoned by Aro, and would feel a deep sympathy for the young boy, he wouldn't fall as low as his Rider-self did and strive to be the hero he was in life.

The Master of Chaldea is someone whom Perseus has a deep loyalty. The reason? Because it is his obligation, since the Master has no special abilities nor blessings from any god, he has to become his weapon to fight for humanity and Panhuman History.

Likes: "Being hospital to those who deserves it is a good thing, Master. If is there anything else? Hmm... I guess the sky."
Dislikes: "What I hate? Very well, listen well, because I'm about to tell you. What I absolutely hate, are naive, cowardly, pathetic, half-assed and moronic people...! Hm? Sorry, Master. I swear that it isn't about you or some of the Servants around Chaldea."

Appearance:

(His eyes are blue)

(His eyes are blue)