The Beast of the Abyss

Class: Beast V.
True Name: Davy Jones(True).
Other Names: Phantom of Jonah.
Gender: Male.
Armament: None.
Height: ???.
Weight: ???.
Source: Davy Jones' Myth.
Region: Atlantic Ocean.
Hidden Attribute: Beast.

Personality: This being cannot be called a 'human' by any means. His speech is totally broken and doesn't even understands any kind of human lenguage, making communication with him impossible. He only laughs and keeps laughing with pure madness. Unlike the Davy Jones who was summoned as a Rider, this one has no sense of right or wrong. He doesn't thinks on anything, he just brings death and fear without any kind of reason not even because he's one of the evils of humanity, he just does it because he can do it and even acts randomly without any regards for anything that lives. This is truly a beast that cannot be allowed to get out from the abyss.

Appearance:

(He breaths an azure smoke from his nostrils)

History: An incorporeal being whose origins are unknown.

A monster with any kind of "reasoning" nor "common sense". Something that would come out from the horror movies.

He was probably a pirate who was chosen to be the "abyss of the ocean' or it has the same origins as the Beast of 666.

But it doesn't change the fact that he was chosen as the carrier of the sin of "Despair and Sorrow".

Davy(Rider) claims that if he were come out, it would be when there's a "something" which would require the "abyss" to eat up, like the "light of the burning sun" or the "infinity of space".

Strength: D.
Endurance: D.
Agility: A++.
Mana: EX.
Luck: E.
Noble Phantasm: EX.

Class Skills~

Riding: A+++.

Magic Resistance: EX.

Avenger: EX.

Nega-Salvation: A: It rejects the notion of 'salvation' turning any possitive thought like 'pity', 'compassion', 'faith' and 'hope' into the source of his power. Such a sad skill... because this means that he cannot be 'saved' by no one. Only turning him into a 'different' someone was the only escape he had.

Authority of Beast: B++.

Self-Modification: EX: Davy(Rider) says that he cannot be summoned as an normal Heroic Spirit nor a Divine Spirit, unlike himself due to the many Heroic Spirits and Phantoms fused with him, Davy(Rider) claims that the True Davy Jones is a monster without a clear form or shape. The one it currently takes is just a momentanous shape which goes according to Daniel Defoe and Tobias Smollett.

Independent Manifestation: A.

Personal Skills~

Innocent Monster: A+++.

Mental Pollution: EX: He has lost the notion of "thinking" and "common sense". He is only a being of pure irrationality.

In the Abyss: A++++: A dominion over what is the endless abyss. An darkness that eats away anything in existance. It is similar to the authority, Potnia Theron, but it applies to 'any living being that exist in, and as, the light of the day'. Davy Jones(Rider) also has this skill, but he rejected it due to be like "a cheat skill which wouldn't let me to see the light". Game Effects: Stuns all enemies for 2 turns. Reduces all enemies defenses for 3 turns by a 30%.

Noble Phantasms~

Chaos Oceanus~The Sea of Infinite Darkness: Reality Marble/Anti-Life/Anti-Sanity/Anti-World: EX: The nightmare of Davy Jones

Chaos Oceanus~The Sea of Infinite Darkness: Reality Marble/Anti-Life/Anti-Sanity/Anti-World: EX: The nightmare of Davy Jones... the one which he can never escape. A representation of what is the Bermuda Triangle. A mysterious sea which hides an infinite darkness. Any living being will suffer a corrosion of the mind, if that isn't enough, many kinds of horrors exist in there. Numerous types of monsters only told in horror tales on the sea, an strong and random storms with a ear shattering thunders. No light can reach into this sea. Only despair awaits in this sea. Game Effects; Lowers all enemies defense for 3 turns. Seals all enemies skills. Seals all enemies NP. Reduces risistances for 20%. Reduces enemies attacks for 3 turns. Reduces enemies NP damage for 3 turns.

Battle Dialogues: 1st Battle: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! UJLAOLDKKAJHQJJF!!! Are you scared? I'M GOING TO SWALLOW YOU!!!!"

2st: "Eh? Light? WHY!!!!???? HAHAHHAGAHAAHQHHQAHAHAHA KDDKLIKWGGGGSBBANA!!!!"

1st Skill: "AJJJFFDKKKPP!!!"

2st Skill: "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

3st: "Oh? KACKDEUUEJFJDJDKKEJD!!!!!"

Noble Phantasm: "It's never going to be over... It will never stop... IT SHALL NEVER END!!!!(Reality warpes as the ocean, with an ear shattering thunder manifest) CHAOS OCEANUS!!!!(At his command, every monster launched themselves towards the Chaldea's party and every of those monsters swallows them).

Defeat: "Ah... Aaahh... how wonderful... I... I want it too.... Where's... WHERE'S MY SOUL!!!!????"

Voice: Tetsuya Kakihara.
Other Qualifying classes: Foreigner.

Here is... the real Davy Jones as a Beast.

Vote and Subscribe.