The Grand Strategist

Class: Caster.
True Name: Sun Wu.
Other Names: Changqing, Sun Tzu, Sun Zi.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 175cm.
Weight: 66kg.
Region: China.
Source: Records of the Grand Historian, Spring and Autumn Annals.
Hidden Attribute: Star.
Basic Traits: Enuma Elish Nullification, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Immune to Pigfy, Brynhildr's Beloved, Servant, Seven Knights Servant.

Personality: His attitude can be described like the river, he is calm in any situation, no matter the situation he never falls in panic not even in the slightest. He's very thoughtful and calculative, he always thinks on his actions and can think on any plan without being perturbed, not even in a middle of a fight. He has a quick thinking and can grasp the of his opponents very easily, so he can outsmart any enemy. He has a sharp-tongue and which is either used to trick others or to insult them without realizing that they are being insulted. While he doesn't mind sacrificing some pawns for his plans, he couldn't bring himself to sacrifice those close to him. In terms of intellect, Archimedes is maybe his equal, but there the true difference is that Sun Wu never losses his calm no matter the situation, unlike Archimedes, and Sun Wu can see things beyond logic and even appriciate things in life, also unlike Archimedes, so if the two were to meet a conflict could happen.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: He is an strategist through and through. He will act as an advisor and counselor to his Master, but to those who are not reasonable and dwells on evil Sun Wu would straight up use his magecraft to totally mind control them like a puppet. If a Master were to be a young person and take a liking to them, Sun Wu would treat them as his student and confidant. But his true loyalty would lie to someone whom he sees as an 'star' among all his Masters, someone who stands above not just in talents, but also in heart and soul, and would act as their guide and teacher.

The Master of Chaldea is someone who Sun Wu sees as an 'star', as despite their mediocry as a mage, they are, in his eyes, qualify to become a great king. Therefore he will guide their way and fight for them.

Likes: "What do I like? Well, writting poems and reading. Though, I'm not good at making a poem even if I tried."
Dislikes: "Cowardly despots and hypocrites who would hold grudges and can't accept the results of their decisions. I won't tolerate them, no matter what."

Appearance:

(His appearance)

(His appearance)