The Hero of Chaos

Class: Saber.
True Name: Cao Cao Mengde.
Other Names: Hero of Chaos, Emperor Wu of Wei, Taizu, Duke of Wei, King of Wei.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 175cm.
Weight: 60kg.
Region: China.
Source: Historical Fact, The Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
Hidden Attribute: Human.
Basic Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, King, Riding, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: He is a prideful and thoughtful young man. At first glance, he seems like an arrogant and cold person who looks down on others. He is extrmely cruel towards his enemies. But that often makes him more withdrawn, perpetually bored and uninterested in things that happens around him. But in reality... he isn't like that. He's not exactly evil, he only reflects this cold and arrogant behaviot due to the times of chaos he grew up where wars, betrayals and many cruelties were common. So he had to act like this, even if others see's him as a villain. He treats his closest friends as equal and he does his hardest to protect them. He'

Likes: "What? Is there any reason for me to tell you that? Hmph, fine. I like fishing, it makes my mind to be at ease."
Dislikes: "You dare to ask me that? Do you wish to die for making me remember that distasteful things of my past?"

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: For this Servant one most show absolute respect due to his pride and arrogance. He tends to look down on most Masters, thinkimg of them not as his Master but a simple pawn for his own schemes. If he sees an Master who he perceives as useless, he wouldn't think twice in beheaving them or put them through many dangerous and deadly peril as he watches from afar. But to those whom he starts liking to he would at least not think of them any lesser than him.

In Chaldea while he would show to be cold and uncaring of the Master, he would by times give them advices and helps them in some issues regarding handling paperwork which lifts a heavy burden from them. In other words... To put it simply, he acts like a proper assistant and secretary.

Appearance:

(His hair is black and his eyes are purple)