The Wolf King

Class: Berserker.
True Name: Lycaon of Arcadia.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Iron Claws.
Height: 167cm.
Weight: 69kg.
Region: Greece.
Source: Greek Mythology.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.
Basic Traits: Animal Characteristics Servant, Divine Beast Servant, Greek Mythology Male, Humanoid, Non-Hominidae Servant, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: In battle he loses all sense of reasoning. He's now nothing but a beast who lives by instincts, just like any normal wolf who hunts it's prey. A beast which is cruel, merciless and brutal against all enemies in sight. But outside of battle, he retains of his dignity and pride as a king which not even his beastly senses can dull and can he is quite a thoughtful and devious person as also he can be very malicious at some degree. Despite knowing well that he deserves the curse and regrets having killed his son, he still will will claim that his curse was unfair and undeserved out of his own pride as the greatest king of Arcadia. He's devoted to the Master, to the point he's willingly to become their meat-shield without thinking twice. That devotion may come from his guilt and regret which came from his past.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: While he tries to show off his demeanor and regal aura as a proud king, Lycaon acts mostly like a beast who dwells in bloodshed. He doesn't exactly needs to be treated with kindness, only with the enough respect that is benefitting of a king and not a beast, but despite that... he's surprisingly an obedient Servant who in combat forsakes all his pride as a king to hunt and kill the enemies of his Master like a wild beast. Just don't think of him as a dog who likes to be petted, he'll rip his Master apart if they do it.

The Master of Chaldea reminds Lycaon terribly of his son, Nyctimus, who he had killed and cooked for Zeus to test his omniscience. Which is why he is obedient to them and would never try to harm them as the horrible regret and trauma he suffered because of that incident causes Lycaon to had mad fits if he were to dare to harm the Master of Chaldea.

Likes: "Well... I guess seeing the moon. Cliche, isn't it?"
Dislikes: "ZEUS...!!"

Appearance:

(He has wolf ears and tail)