The Demon Samurai

Class: Rider.
True Name: Taira no Masakado.
Other Names: Souma no Kojiro, The First Samurai, The Demon General.
Gender: Male(Design).
Armament: Sword.
Height: 176cm.
Weight: 59kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Shomonki.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.
Basic Traits: Humanoid, Immune to Pigfy, Mechanical, Non-Hominidae Servant, Riding, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: He's a completely emotionless being who doesn't has anything resambling an living being quality, as he also tends to talk in a robotic tone and always maintains and totally expressionless look regardless of the situation. A total machine who only follows the orders of the Master, regardless if they are righteouss or evil. Such things as fear, surprise, doubt, excitement, compassion, kindness, ecstasy or happiness will not be find on this mechanical doll. He only follows orders, nothing else matters, and he's absolutely loyal to said Master. He would even massacre an entire town, regardless of people's age or gender, if the Master were to order it. But upon becoming an Servant, he gained the capacity of learning human emotions.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: An cold and emotionless machine who absolutely obeys his Master regardless of orders given to him. Whoever magus becomes his Master would regard Masakado as the ideal Servant who has no hesitation in obeying orders. Because he was constructed to be the literal meaning of 'samurai' which means 'serve', therefore he lacks any sense of human right or wrong, if his Master were to order it, Masakado is capable of creating a great massacre without blinking.

He does the same with the Master of Chaldea. In Chaldea he acts as the Master's bodyguard and guardian as he would stand at the front of their room's door, forbidding anyone from accessing inside unless the Master allows it. Not even Kiyohime of Hassan of Serenity can pass through Masakado. Although... something which doesn't happens in his summonings in normal Holy Grail Wars is that his time on Chaldea he's slowly developing human emotions, Masakado calculates it's because Ritsuka is his Master.

Likes: "Meaningless."
Dislikes: "Pointless."

Appearance:

(His hair is bright red and his eyes are green)