The Hero of the Genji

Class: Saber.
True Name: Minamoto no Yoshitsune.
Other Names: Ushiwakamaru, Shana-Oh, Kurou Hougan Yoshitsune.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 176cm.
Weight: 65kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Gikeiki, The Tale of the Heike.
Hidden Attribute: Human.
Basic Traits: Fairy Tale Servant, Genji, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, Riding, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: He's mostly like his female-counterpart, cold-hearted, with an unnerving lack of fear for battle. But that is where their similarities end. He's more open-minded and humble to the heart and modest, never looking down on his opponents and never disregarding the safety of his allies. He's selfless to a fault, as he genuinely believes in righteousness. Yet he takes his duties as both a Servant and a samurai seriously. While his loyalty to the Master is not as intense nor blind like his female-counterpart, he will still offer his service and loyalty regardless, but he will feel more comfortable in serving a righteouss Master. One can say that he's like the perfect prince, being all elegant and the likes, but he has a mischievious side which like to tease girls.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: While remaining dutiful, his earnestness and steady outlook reveals his strength and vigor to Masters facing a Holy Grail War. His love and trust in Shizuka-Gozen is genuine and absolute, yet he's what others can describe as an 'unknowing cassanova' as he would charm any female without even meaning it.

On the off chance that he is summoned by an ill-natured Master in a Holy Grail War, he sets certain limits upon himself. The likes of consuming souls or murder of innocents, or one-sided massacres upon the weak, is rejected absolutely, demanding the use of Command Seals from the Master. In that case, he is fully prepared to be ordered to end himself.

He's the type of hero that’s「not obsessed with a second life」similarly with Cu Chulainn and others. The one thing he seeks from the Grail is to die and live as a samurai, to fight and die an honorable death, yet he will never be consumed by petty things like resentment even if he faces an unfair death. However, he’ll assist even if it means throwing his own life away if the Master approaches him with earnestness and goodwill, showing themselves as a great lord, one that Yoshitsune is willing to throw his life for.

Likes: "What I like? Hmm... Playing the flute had always made my heart feel at ease."
Dislikes: "What I dislike is nothing but a man who disregard his own allies and family only to consolidate their own power. Master, I can only hope that you will never become like that man, Minamoto no Yoritomo."

Appearance:

(His eyes are a shade of purple)