The Sword Princess

Class: Saber.
True Name: Yamato Takeru.
Other Names: Prince of Osu, the Bloodsoakes Princess, the Heroine Princess of the Boundless Azure,
Gender: Female.
Armament: Sword.
Height: 169cm.
Weight: 50kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Kojiki, Nihon Shoki, Kogo Shui, Hitachi no Kuni Fudoki.
Hidden Attribute: Earth.
Basic Traits: Divinity, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, Riding, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: She shows little emotions. She is mostly stoic, while she shows some of the warrior's honor, she shows the same level of cruelty that Yamato Takeru is known for as also being absolutely loyal to the Master. But... bellow all that, she is still shows some ladylike points, and she gets embarrassed by some issues like romance and other girl's stuff. Despite her unnerving loyalty to her Master, Yamato still displays acts of righteousness as her preference leans towards peaceful times rather than times of conflict. While her loyalty towards her Master might be unshakable, due to Otachibana-hime's influence, Yamato will not commit acts of extreme cruelty towards the weak or the innocent and will strive to live as a righteous warrioress.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: She mostly an exemplary Servant. She's obeyent of her Masters commands, regardless of what they are. This sickenly loyalty to the Master who summons her stems from her own trauma of the days of her service under her father. Yet to someone who reaches her out and bonds with her enough, despite her inhuman nature, will gain her heart in the same manner Ototachibana-hime gained Yamato's love.

The Master of Chaldea is not different, despite being a normal and weak human... Yamato could not help but to fall in love with them, regardless of gender, when they bond with her. Which makes her more devout to the Master of Chaldea than anyone.

Likes: "My likes? If my lord's desires to know then... It would be seeing vast plain fields and the dawn. Those makes my heart be at ease."
Dislikes: "My dislikes... to be distrusted... my father... only feared me when I wanted to protect him... I don't want to feel that again..."

Appearance:

(First Ascension outfit)

(Her hair is a darker shade of black and her eyes are sky blue)