Chapter 57

I felt scanty sunrays falling on my face, my eyes squinted, they weren't quite ready to take in the light. As my vision intercepted a what felt like a face, I yelled in apprehension.

"What the fuck?" He said.

I turned to the voice, my breathing was heaving. And there was Yoongi, naked, just in his boxers.

No complains though.

"Usually people get flustered looking at their lover as the first thing in the morning," he grunted in low husky note.

"Lover?"

I looked at myself under the blanket, just in a shirt. His shirt. When the fuck did I turn into something like this? My eyes widened in utter bewilderment. The intimacy we shared yesterday flashed through my mind. I didn't marry but had sex? I could feel creepy heat all over my face as if mocking me.

I have an idea- just break your neck and die.

I nervously looked up at him. He deliberately pulled me into him. My front was pressed against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. Whoosh smooth. I hate myself but I like this.

"Do you regret it?" He whispered into my ear.

Do I regret it? No. I feel no such strong feeling as of contrition.

I gulped, "We did a mistake Yoongi. But I don't regret it. From when am I this shameless?"

I could feel his muscles relax a bit till he abruptly tightened his grip around me. I couldn't see his expressions as his face was above me but I estimate his alluring gummy smile decorating his face. I felt his lips pressing against my head. No one did that for me. No one.

"If this is a mistake, this is the most beautiful mistake I had ever committed," he whispered through my hair. Damn! Just... Damn.

"Okay, even when I am all embarrassed and flustered. This is cringe bro!" I said, pinching his shoulder lightly. He flinched and yelped but didn't let go of the grip. Honestly, my inner self didn't want him to leave me but I wanted to see his expressions so bad.

I don't know how. I am utterly clueless how I am at peace. I have never been this calm and I am acting this way after doing the most outrageous act of my life. I always thought of myself incapable of love. I never recieved it and somewhere in my head I had it that if I deserve it, I will get it. But I never got it so I never deserved it.

I forgot everything in this moment. I just wanted this light to brighten me up. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest. Just me, him and the warmth. But a weird fear was stinging my heart.

"I am scared Yoongi," I let out without thinking. He pulled back and God, finally I can see him. His pale face, sleepy eyes, button nose. His features were as if smudged by sleep like the plants underwater having their own ethereal beauty.

"Why?" He asked, furrowing his brows. Is that even a question dumb fuck? You made me run away from my freaking marriage and next day I am here all happy after having sex with a guy I proposed just yesterday? But that's not the only reason.

"Because I am happy. I have not been this happy in my entire life. I shouldn't be this happy, it is getting my expectations up. I am scared of this. You make me feel like the top of the world and that's a long distance to fall down."

He smiled. Really? In this situation.

"I said, I'll teach you how to land like yesterday night dumbass. Did you forgot?" He said in a guttural voice.

"You cannot if I am falling for you."

"I started falling way before you. I am here to catch you." He said and a violent yell within my being urged me to heed to him. I could do nothing except to look into his starry eyes.

"Fuck you," I mumbled with a not so annoyed expression. It just didn't came out as I wanted it to.

"I already did," he paused and added, "And I did that real good."

Damn that bluntness. I paused for a little time, "You did."

He smiled broadly at it and efforlessly made me sit along with him. He picked me up in bridal style and I was perplexed.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

He didn't answer. Am I the bread crumbs he can ignore? I am his Lover. Lover.. he he he. He just carried me mutely towards the bathroom and seated me on the counter, beside the basin.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" He asked.

Hurt? Fuck yes. I completely forgot. I can tell him that I am hurting. But... I shook my head. He pecked my forehead and I was gone, the artificial woman they cloned into me left my body.

"A little," I said.

I saw him picking up a toothbrush and applying the toothpaste on it. I was just watching what he was doing.

"Eee," he asked while giving me a view of all his thirty two teeth. I copied. He was brushing my teeth. It's not that I cannot do it, he was pampering me. His one hand on my jaw and another doing the job.

"Spit," he asked and I did accordingly. I was so overwhelmed that I cannot really accept or reject his care. My inner fear stopping me from accepting while the way he is making me crave for him cannot make me to reject it.

He handed me a glass of water and I gargled while he was brushing. He wiped my face from a towel and smiled angelically.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. And I don't know, it just made me laugh.

"I dunno. Can you?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"No," he answered and started to leave. Like you brought me here, take me back.

"Yah? Take me along," I demanded, my hands reaching for him.

He smirked, "If you want me carrying you everywhere. Let me take you to the shower."

I scoffed and got off the counter and walked right in front of him out of the bathroom.

•••

(A/N: I am feeling single af. Help.)