Chapter 38

My hands rested on the bench. It has been hours and he is still sleeping. It was not a smart decision. Well, not all your decisions are smart, some are done for the cinematic value.

He moved a little, his hand removing the cap from his face and he got up. His eyes squinted, obscuring his bloodshot eyes.

"You are still here?"

No baby I am not here. This is a projection from Mars... I moved there recently.

"No. You're dreaming. Wake up!" I said pinching his bicep and he yelled pushing my hand away. Whatever... His muscles are sturdy. Crazy that even after all this, I am still horny. The human spirit is unbreakable.

He rubbed his bicep, "What time is it now?"

"Look at your wrist watch idiot," I grunted and he complied. His eyes widened as he got up, "It's 11? I have been sleeping for five hours? What were you doing till then?"

"I came to the conclusion that the crux of human misery stems from the fact that our skeleton just wants to sit around and accumulate dust in an ancient barrow - that is the innate imperative of all skeletal remains in-case you didn't know. But our meat has its own agenda which creates this fundamental conflict of interests," I said, "That's what I did."

He blinked, "Are you insane?"

"Pretty much."

"Well let's go. I'll drop you. I am sorry, I didn't realise."

"I accept apologies in cash," I answered, getting up and stretching myself. "And also, I'll go back by a cab. I don't want my parents to see you. So, bye bye." I turned around with a smirk. Cool.

"Hey?" He called out but I continued walking. Someone just turn on the dramatic lights for me.

"Hey? Jee?"

"Are you deaf?" He finally yelled and I stumbled a bit, turning back.

"Are these candies yours?" He pointed at the bench.

Fuck. My babies.

I rushed back, picking them up and placing them all back in my packet and he laughed. I pointed a middle finger at him and rushed back, an embarrassed blush covering my face.

Sunday, 4:50 P.M.

Change Ryuk to Doraemon?
Yes / No

Doraemon

Me:
Hey? Are you doing
fine?

Doraemon:
I don't think so. I feel
so pathetic still.

It's really difficult
to type with ears in
your eyes.

*Tears.

Me:
Yeah PICASSO
EARS IN YOUR EYES!

Doraemon:
I hate you! 🖕

Me:
Me too.

Doraemon:
Aren't you an army?
You love me! 😌😌

Me: