Chapter 48

"Oh who is she?" Jin questioned pointing at me while his eyes were on Yoongi who was still in the grasp of chikorita-like boyfriend of Mi Hi. I mean, yeah, he is cute.

Yoongi pushed him slightly, "How many times have I told don't hug me, don't touch me, don't be like this!"

Classic Min Yoongi.

"Wae~" Woobin whined that made Mi Hi laugh out loud, even blush because he was acting all squishy.

"And who are they?" Jin continued.

"You don't know me? I am world wide beautiful, you know," I said winking at him, still looking at him from behind Yoongi.

He laughed hysterically and I grinned.

"She is Jee," Yoongi informed, "He is Woobin, my friend from Daegu, and she is Mi Hi, Woobin's girlfriend and Jee's best friend."

"Oh I see," he responded and I made my way to the light, standing in front of Yoongi.

"It's nice to meet you," he formally greeted.

"The pleasure is all mine," Mi Hi bowed.

"Nice to meet you too," Woobin smiled.

That's what they taught us. But am I a good student?

I smirked, "Ofcourse, it's nice to meet me!" I gave a single huge nod to which he laughed.

Behind Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon came through the door.

"Oh, aren't you Mi Hi, from the T.V.?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

Bro, you are a world famous singer. How in mf hell is he so damn cute?

Mi Hi blushed at his sentence and I saw Woobin's jaw clenching. Time for me to become a menace.

"Yeah she is. Isn't she beautiful?" I blubbered.

"Yes she is, it's such an event meeting you," he lent out a hand towards her and she instantly took it in a formal handshake, bowing without giving any attempt to repeal her smile.

Woobin stepped ahead moving right between the connected hands, breaking the bridge and wrapped his hand around her waist. She was taken aback by the abrupt actions but eventually became flustered.

"So, you're Jee? If I am not mistaking," Namjoon said. I simply smiled and nodded. Way too respected to mess with. Sexy Genius.

Jimin and Hoseok followed. Jimin instantly recognised me, maybe because Yoongi informed him of me on the stage. He came up and hugged me as a greeting and I just complied.

Yoongi pulled me back by my forearm and that was completely unaccounted. I furrowed my brows in inquisition.

"You're blocking my view," he reasoned.

"Excuse me, I am the view," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh so, you are Jee who has Hyung's heart," Jungkook smirked at Yoongi.

Okay, I know this is just teasing Yoongi. But I feel like I would start bleeding from my nose and then probably drink it and become a vampire.

I smirked and looked back at Yoongi, he rolled his eyes nonchalantly.

"Why don't we just sit down and talk for a little while? I am really exhausted," Hoseok beamed. Sorry, I would always say that he beamed cause he is fucking beaming light. A luminous human. A fucking human star.

"Whatever sunshine says," I smiled and instantly dumped my ass on the left most end of the couch. Yoongi took his seat beside me such that his biceps where brushing against my shoulders. There was the entire Bangtan except Taehyung. No matter what he thinks of me, I still love him. Scenery is my all time favourite song, I love him for that.