Chapter 37

His head was on my shoulder as we both were just watching the scenery that stretched in front of our tired eyes. Intermittent sniffling could be heard from his side. I felt bad... No. I felt pathetic, but I was helpless.

As if my entire nervous system was breaking down and as if my chest was tightly wrapped by a colossal force.

His hand moved and wiped off another drop that came out of his swollen eyes after facing endless hindrances.

"I... I am such a bad man," he muttered, and yet sniffled again.

"I didn't trust my love. I don't deserve anything! I don't deserve her! I never did."

I remained silent, he did committed a mistake of not trusting his lover. But what she planned on doing had no meaning. It only made him more deplorable.

"She never did anything and I cursed her, blamed her... Hated her. I was nasty and spiteful. But was I so opprobrious that I didn't even deserve to meet her one last time? They took away my chance to be with her in her last seconds. But I am not angry, I don't have the right to be. Its killing me.

I called Jee... I called my Jee a slut! She loved me and I..."

I gulped and looked away, breathing as light as possible to not disturb his monologue, just providing him a silent support. The sun was daring to flare from the east, the sky blushing at its presence.

There was no further sounds from him.

I swear to God, if he sleeps, I'll be using my Rasengan!

I slightly looked at him, his tear strained face, swollen eyes, red features.

Ahh nevermind.

My phone ringed and I quickly took it out silencing it.

Sunday, 6:05 A.M.

Minho

Minho:
Where in mf hell are
you?

Me:
Oppa...

Minho:
What happened? Are you
okay?

Me:
One of my classmates died.
Idk I am feeling so off.
Mi Hi called, she is here by
me too. And a few more
classmates.

Minho:
Rip 🙏

But... Jee... You gotta be
here.

Me:
I cannot oppa. I cannot
even see clearly. Tears are
fogging my vision.

Minho:
Where are you?

Me:
At the church.

Minho:
Jee, what will I say to
Mom and Dad?

Me:
Idk oppa idk.

Minho:
First of all calm down.

Today's meeting is very
important for you Jee.

Listen, there is a petition
to transfer your shares
to a new broadcasting.

I had it all calculated. If
you won't be there. You
would lose confidence of
the voters.

Me:
Who started the petition?

Minho:
...mom

Me:
Hah! Has anything happened
in our household against her
will? If she wants to transfer
shares then go ahead.