Epilogue III

"YoonJee, keep your head straight," Yoongi chided my little five-year old babygirl. He held her head while tying her hair into two cute little ponytails. He is such a daddy material.

"She never understands," JeeYoon muttered while shaking his head. Yoongi's phone in his hands and he was watching some anime videos.

"And you stop watching cartoons in the morning that too when your school bus is just five minutes away!" Yoongi nagged.

Wait. Did he just said that anime are cartoons?

"They aren't cartoons, they are anime!" JeeYoon and I blubbered at the same time. I smiled while finally packing their bento boxes. I like cooking for them.

"Watching this all day has made your face look like a cartoon," YoonJee mocked her brother. YoonJee is three minutes older to JeeYoon. They are fraternal twins, hence not so similar. Except for a few details. Like cuteness. Obviously, duh, they are our kids!

 Obviously, duh, they are our kids!

"JeeYoon, put the phone down," I said, packing their bags

He sighed and placed down the phone and abruptly started laughing. "She looks like a potato," he said.

"You look like a pumpkin, little goblin," she responded back. Man. She is feisty. The boy was about to say something when the school bus honked.

"Come on now. Kiss papa," Yoon said and both the kids pecked his cheeks on either side. That sight was so endearing that I would start bleeding from the nose.

I too kneeled down to their level and unlike Yoon, I don't have to ask. The kids themselves approached me to kiss my cheeks. Their puerile lips brushed against my skin and everytime they do, I feel a sense of responsibility instilled in me.

"Let's go," Yoongi enthusiastically passed and YoonJee sighed.

"Time for hell, yay!" She said dully. She is so Yoongi. Damn.

"School's fun," JeeYoon blubbered and YoonJee slapped the back of his head, running out of the house to the bus.

JeeYoon ran behind her and we followed them. We bowed once to the school teacher and watched the bus fade from our line of sight.