Final Battle: Ivaraje Vs Rimuru

"Wraaahh! / Wrrrooaah!"

Shout both Ivaraje and Rimuru as there Swords clash.

*Cling*x10 *Clash*

Echoed loudly as both Ivaraje and Rimuru Swords collided many times.

Rimuru: I'm gonna kill you! You bastard!

Shout Rimuru as he used [ Space-Time Warp ] and send an attack from the future toward Ivaraje.

Ivaraje: Why don't you do it instead of talking?!

Shout back Ivaraje as he blocks all of Rimuru attacks without a problem at all.

Jumping away from Ivaraje, Rimuru next used [ Suspended World ] but only target the area where Ivaraje was stoping him from his movements.

Rimuru: "Star-Void Nova Slash"!

Shout Rimuru as he used both Nihility and Star-Dust to his Sword and slash Ivaraje with it.

Ivaraje: Urk! ARRKKGH?! DAMN INSECT!

Shout Ivaraje angry as he grab Rimuru faced and throw him away with all his strength.

Rimuru: Arrrrggh!

Shout Rimuru as he collide to Worlds to Worlds and he even destroy some Dimensions as he fly away due to Ivaraje strength.

Dammit! Ciel!

-Understood. Optimizing any and all possible attacks to used...

Ivaraje: I told you it's no used! I too can used all your abilites!

Rimuru: ??!!

Ivaraje: "Star-Void Nova Slash"!

Said Ivaraje as he slash Rimuru with his own special attack earlier.

As Rimuru got hit his body was completely sliced in half but without even a second it all come back to normal as Rimuru return his body back in time. Then without wasting anymore time the both of them resume there battle.

A battle so great and destructive as even by just the aftermath of each there clash, Worlds to different Dimensions are getting destroy left and right and if this continues there will be nothing left.

Both Ivaraje and Rimuru using all there Skills in thier arsenal to it's highest potential and attack power and no one is still winning the battle yet however as of right now Rimuru knew. He was being overpowered by Ivaraje.

Tch! Dammit! How can he possess such a cheat skill?!

Thought Rimuru but he was actually right. Ivaraje powers which is the Origin Skill of Veldanava the [ Akashik-Records ] is a cheat skill that lets him used all Skills and Abilities in existence be it in the past, present and future, it is unknown how Ivaraje got his hands on this but with it he is for sure unbeatable.

Ivaraje: How about I end this now?!

Rimuru: ???!!!

As Ivaraje said so suddenly Rimuru can't move as Ivaraje used [ Suspended World ] on Rimuru many times and it multiplied each second but then next Ivaraje smash Rimuru with Nihility that's posses the Concept of Destruction, Non-existent and Erasure.

Rimuru: Urk! Arrgghh!!

Shout in pain by Rimuru as he tried to protect himself with [ Nihility Barrier ] but to no avail as Ivaraje Nihility attack hit Rimuru and slowly killed him.

.............
........
....

Inside Rimuru Mind

Urk! Ciel! Ciel! Quick think of a solution!

-Finding any solutions that can help Master... I've found one.

Re- really?! Tell me quickly what it is?!

-Report. I will sacrifice Manas Ciel and all existing Skills of Master to forcefully execute a reincarnation to the Past.

I see quick do i- Eh?! What are you talking about?! Didn't you just say earlier that going back in time is useless because Ivaraje will just follow?!

-Yes that is right. That is why we need to make Ivaraje believe that he killed you and there is no better way to do that other than dying.

No! I decline this plan! Quickly deactivate it!

-Master please brace your self as I will be splitting our Souls now to make Ivaraje thinks he has destroy your Soul...

No! Why aren't you listening to me?! Ciel I want yo- Arrghh! It hurts!

Shout Rimuru in agony and pain as Ciel split Rimuru and it Soul and send the split Soul of Rimuru back to the past to reincarnate to someone's body.

-Mission Success. I will now used all the remaining Powers that remain in this Soul to destroy and seal this one and only Timeline where Ivaraje reside...

-Master... Please stay alive...

............
........
.....

Outside of Rimuru Mind

Huh? What is that?

Thought Ivaraje as he feels something just move and go through time.

Ivaraje: Don't tell me?!

Then as just Ivaraje trys to go back to the past suddenly he can't.

What?! Someone is stoping all Space-Time abilites from being used, but who the hell cou- No! Don't tell me it's...

-Fufu! I'm glad I get to be useful to Master until the end... This is where it all ends Ivaraje...

Ivaraje: You! You! You damn Manas! Arrgghh!!

Shout Ivaraje in anger as suddenly, instantaneously and without warning everything turn blank and everything was destroy even the "End of Space-Time" which is the Nothingness in itself.

................
............
.......

"Ahhh! / Hel- Arrgghh!"

*Slash* *Stab*

Hearing the screams of pain and shout for help Rimuru? wake up.

Huh? Wha- what in the world is happening?! Did I reincarnated now?!

Thought Rimuru? as everything is so sudden and the moments he wakes up, there are people dying and was getting killed by Monsters.

"Ahh! Please Hel- *Slash*"

Shout a girl but has her head was cut off by one of the Monsters.

Then as if sensing Rimuru one of the Monsters sprint toward him and trys to killed him by smashing his head with it's hammer.

What the?! No! I can't just die suddenly like this after being reincarnated! Someone! Someone please save me!

Thought and beg Rimuru in his mind as the hammer slowly comes close to hitting him but then suddenly...

"[ Melt Slash ]"!

??!!

A blinding light appear and with a speed that Rimuru couldn't follow, something peirce through the Monster and save his life.

No- No way don't tell me that is...

Thought of Rimuru as even though he can't see it properly because of the light and with so much happening at once, he recognized that voiced and technique... It was...

Rimuru: Hinata?!

The End....

After being defeated by Ivaraje and being forced to run and reincarnate, the first friend that he see is Hinata of all people he could have met. If this meeting was fortunate or unfortunate only the future can tell.